Are you tired of buying multiple products over and over to get your cleaning and disinfecting done? Would you like to use your favorite products everywhere? Would you like to reduce your plastic waste? Are you tired of buying wipes that dry up before you can use them all? These dry wipes are an answer to all that. You simply add whatever cleaning, sanitizing, or disinfecting solution you choose to the container, saturate the wipes, close the container, and pull them out one-by-one fully wet and ready to use. In this way, you can buy one liquid product and use it multiple ways – just add more solution to your wipes as needed if they dry out. Additionally, the large size of this container means you'll need to buy less often.
- 650 count spun (not woven) dry wipes
- Ideal for use with Hydrogen Peroxide (such as SaniDate Hard Surface Sanitizer), Peroxyacetic Acid, and other sanitizing solutions
- Bucket seals tightly to prevent spills and contain vapors
Shop All Cleaning & Sanitizing Solutions
Shop all BioSafe Systems products here.
- Open container by removing the snap-on lid.
- Saturate the wipes with desired cleaning, sanitizing, or disinfecting solution.
- Pull wipe from center of the roll through the center of the lid and replace lid tightly.
- Adhere the solution label to the outside of the bucket.
- Close the flip-top at the center of the lid after use to keep wipes moist.
- Repeat above directions when replacing wipes.
Storage: Dispose of wipes in trash after use. Do not flush.