SaferGro Mildew Cure is a botanical fungicide that offers excellent control and prevention of Powdery Mildew. This foliar spray creates a physical barrier on plant surfaces that prevents fungal spores from entering or attaching to the plant. Made with food grade cottonseed and corn oils, as well as garlic extracts, this organic product will give you effective, long-lasting (through harvest) results without leaving any residue or taste on your crops.
- Can be used on various crops and ornamentals, whether grown in fields or greenhouses. Do not apply to seedlings or small plants.
- Like most fungicides, this product will work best when used preventatively; apply before disease symptoms appear.
- Shows no burn on most plants, but it is always advisable to conduct a phytoxicity test before applying to large areas.
- Can be used safely around children and pets in yards, schools and other such areas.
- Complete coverage on all plant parts is vital to establish control. The use of a spreader/sticker is encouraged to aid in the efficacy of this product.
SaferGro Mildew Cure is packaged for home and garden use. The same great product is available for larger scale applications as Mildew Cure
Suggested Uses: Use as a fungicide to control Powdery Mildew on plants.
Mix Rate: Mix 1½ oz (3 Tbls) per 1 gallon of spray water.
Shake well before using. Do not apply to seedlings or very small plants. Although SaferGro Mildew Cure is safe for most plants, always test a small area before large scale applications. Apply enough to cover the entire surface of the infected plant. Thorough coverage is essential to establish control. Repeat application at 7-10 day intervals or as needed. Do not apply at less than a 7 day interval. The use of SaferGro Natural Wet®, or another spreader/sticker may increase efficacy of treatment.
This product may separate into layers after prolonged storage. This is normal. Shake well before reuse.
Storage: This product may separate into layers after prolonged storage. This is normal. Shake well before reuse. Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of properly.
Cannot Be Shipped To: IN,IA,NE,NM,SD,WV
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
* Oleic Acid, Lauric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate & Water
OMRI listed under Crop Pest, Weed and Disease Control
Approved under the WSDA Organic Foods Program