SaferGro Biomin Starter contains a combination of thoughtfully chosen complexed micronutrients that will repair and prevent mineral and nutrition deficiencies in plants. This product is especially effective when plants are small and deficiencies are particularly damaging, but regular use will keep plants thriving through all growth stages.
- Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants.
- Designed to be applied in a variety of ways: watered in, foliar or soil applications, on turf or in hydroponics
- Can be used on all plants, including (but not limited to) avocados, citrus, fruit trees, grapes, lawns, nut trees, ornamentals, house plants and all vegetables.
Use to prevent and correct mineral and nutrient deficiencies in plants.
Shop all SaferGro products here.
House Plants – Apply 1 oz (2 Tbl) of product per gallon of water and apply once a month.
Vegetable & Large – Apply 1.5-2 oz (3-4 Tbl) per gallon of water and apply every 2-3 months, or as needed.
Lawn & Garden – Apply 0.75-1 oz (1.5-2 Tbl) per 500 square feet and water in. Repeat every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
- Foliar Applications: Apply 1-2 oz (2-4 Tbl) per gallon of water and apply to the entire tree. Do not apply to runoff.
- Soil Application – Apply 1-1.5 oz (2 Tbl) per 500 square feet and water in. Repeat every 3-4 weeks or as needed.
Hydroponics – Apply at a rate of 150 ppm.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of proeperly.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,ME,MD,NV,RI,SD,VT
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Borate, Cupric Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate and Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
1.0%..........Total Nitrogen (N)
- 1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen