Ships Monday-Thursday. Ships via Overnight methods only. See Shipping Info for more information. For delivery only. Not available in store.
Use on a variety of armored scale species! These parasites attack California red scale, citrus red scale, oleander scale, San Jose scale, ivy scale, yellow scale and other armored scale varieties. Shipped as adults, females lay their eggs in scale. Shipped as adults, the females lay their eggs in approx. 30 scale insects. Larvae consume their host killing it from within. Adult parasites emerge to live approximately 26 days and also feed on the honeydew secreted by scale. Ideal conditions for control are 76-85° F, relative humidity 40-50%.
Release Rates: 1-2 wasps per sq. ft, weekly; 5,000/acre. 1-3 applications are usually required depending upon infestation.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Citrus Red Scale aka California Red Scale (Aonidiella aurantii), Citrus Yellow Scale aka California Yellow Scale (Aonidiella citrina), Oleander Scale (Phenacaspis sp), Latania Scale (Hemiberlesia lataniae), Scale (Mult.)
- Do not release cold wasps, allow them to warm to ambient temperature in a shaded area.
- On hot days, release in a shaded area that will not receive direct sunlight.
- Concentrate releases in areas where scale is a problem.
- Tap gently on the container to dislodge wasps.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, Container Plants
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight before use. Do not refrigerate. 80°F, 40-50%RH
When Will My Order Ship?
- Ships Monday-Thursday via Overnight methods.
- Orders will be shipped the next available shipping date after processing.
- Order processing can take 24-48 hours.
Cannot Be Shipped To: HI,PR,VI,GU,AS,PW
Shelf Life: Release day of receipt - do not hold for later use.