This ground-breaking insecticide and fungicide uses food grade oils, organic acid and plant-based materials that are blended into colloidal micelles (also described as nano supramolecular surfactant). These micelles attract larger solid particles and then encapsulate them. This encapsulating process allows PureCrop1 to rapidly activate, spread and maintain its efficacy long-term, while boosting brix and plant health in general.
- Insect Control - PureCrop1 will eliminate sap-sucking insects in 2 ways: it dissolves the body membrane and interferes with digest enzymes in the gut (which makes them unable to process food). The particular enzymes affected are not found in beneficial insects, so PureCrop1 can be used in conjunction with beneficials.
- Disease Control - PureCrop1 will destroy molds and mildews by lifting them from the surface and washing them away. It will completely biodegrade the pathogens and leave a healthy plant surface inhospitable to further disease growth.
- Plant Health - PureCrop1 will give you healthier, more robust plants through more efficient nutrition uptake. This is due to the unique nanotechnology of this product. The micelles are able to carry the fatty acids needed to process soluble and insoluble nutrients directly to the phloem and xylem of the plant, where it can get right to work. Quick nutrition means faster root development, quick foliar growth and timely ripening.
For use to control insect pests, mold and mildew on food and non-food crops grown indoors or outdoors.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Spider Mites (Tetranychidae), Broad Mites (Polyphagotarsonemus latus), Russet Mites (Aceria anthocoptes), Aphids (Aphidoidea), Thrips (Thysanoptera), Whiteflies (Aleyrodidae), Leafhoppers (Empoasca sp.), Botrytis (Botrytis cinerea), Fusarium, Wilt, Downy Mildew and Powdery Mildew.
Thoroughly spraying/misting in the early morning or evening hours is recommended. The lower temperatures and higher humidity at these times give the product more time on the leaf. However, spraying in direct sun will not harm plants due to the large surface area to mass ratio. Use of a high quality misting/spraying tool or atomizer will always provide best results. This is a concentrated formula - do not use undiluted and use only per dilution directions.
- Fill container with clean filtered water. Dilute at a rate of 128:1 (1 ounce to 1 gallon of clean water). When used as a root drench, or as a general surfactant, dilute at a rate of 100:1.
- Shake well & completely saturate leaves and stems once a day for 3-4 days until problems have been resolved.
- For long term vibrant health of plants or crops, continue spraying product once per week.
Do not use toxic or microbial insecticides/pesticides when treating plants/crops with PureCrop 1.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Avoid freezing.
UPS GROUND ONLY FOR 2.5 GALLON. FOR EXPEDITED SHIPPING, PLEASE CALL 800-827-2847
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children. Recommended use of eye protection. Do not spray into eyes. If sprayed into eyes, flush with plenty of clean water. Use common sense caution and care when handling this product. Not for aquatic use.
Shelf Life: 5 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
- Soybean Oil – Fatty acid molecules that form the micelle.
- Corn Oil – Fatty acid molecules that form the micelle.
- Filtered Water – Solvent used to arrange or cast & assemble molecules.
- Glycerin – A release of glycerin from the fatty acid chain occurs as a part of saponification, the process used to make soap. Glycerin is also added to "super-fat" the soap, making it "softer" and able to hold more non-polar molecules.
- Guar Gum – Arabinogalactan is a biopolymer consisting of arabinose and galactose monosaccharides. In plants, it is a significant component of many gums, including guar gum. It is often attached to proteins, and the resulting arabinogalactan protein (AGP) functions as both an intracellular signaling molecule and a glue to seal plant wounds.
- Citric Acid – Provides compounds with ethanol and antibacterial properties.
- Soap – Micelles formed from soap; however, not all soap becomes micelles.
- Vanillin – Boosts the performance of phytoalexins in the plant, improving response to attacks by insects and pathogens.
Write a review
Mar 1, 2021 | By greg judd
Doesn't kill leaf hoppers
Jul 29, 2020 | By Jeremiah
Terrific results on all plants
Nov 24, 2019 | By George
Jun 27, 2019 | By ninon aprea