Calcium correction for all plants from apples to zinnias!
This liquid calcium fertilizer, with its highly effective formulation of soy protein hydrolysate and calcium chloride, will treat and prevent calcium deficiencies in your plants. Scientifically speaking, the protein hydrolysate is the organic material created by the enzymatic hydrolysis of proteins to their constituent amino acids and short polypeptides. Practically speaking, soy protein hydrolysate will significantly increase the calcium uptake by plants. In addition to this valuable uptake ability, ON-Gard Calcium has numerous other benefits for you and your plants, including:
- More effective uptake means lower application rates and reduced costs
- Fewer mineral deposits in plants
- Prevents tip burn in lettuce
- Increase brix levels
- Excellent for startups in propagation and for application to stock plants
- A favorite of hemp and cannabis growers in Canada
- Improved nutrient acquisition and improved quality of fruits and vegetables
- Highly efficient for stress mitigation
- High dilution rates decreases danger of phytotoxicity
Use for the prevention and treatment of calcium deficiencies in all types of crops.
Shop all BioWorks products here
- Field Grown Plants – 500mL-1L/ha during the active growth cycle of the plant. Use as much water as needed for adequate foliar coverage.
- Greenhouse, Nursery and High Tunnels &ndash 250-500mL/400L. Use prior to periods of environmental stress, particularly changes in relative humidity and leaf temperature that impact transpiration. Can be used on all ornamental and edible crops.
For use as a foliar spray using any type of sprayer (hand, hydraulic, air blast) or overhead irrigation method. For best results, use the following guidelines.
- Apply at key nutrient demand periods such as rapid growth and bloom and fruit development. Also apply prior stress events, such as major changes in light and humidity.
- Application is particularly important at pre-finishing to ensure adequate calcium in all tissues.
- Use with an adequate amount of water to provide complete coverage of the plants.
- Use of a non-ionic wetting agent may improve spray coverage of certain hard to wet plants.
- This product is an excellent tank-mix partner with a wide range of products; however, you should perform a jar test to evaluate physical compatibility with other products before use.
- Do not exceed recommended rate & do not use undiluted.
Environment: Can be used on field crops and turf as well as in landscapes, greenhouses, high tunnels, nurseries, hydroponics and deep float systems.
Storage: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Stable when stored between 4-35° C (40-95° F). Store in a dry place. Do not freeze or store outdoors.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CA,MT,ND,SD,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and animals. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
Shelf Life: 2 years when stored at room temperature or refrigerated.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from soy protein hydrolysate and calcium chloride.
- 1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen