This item has been discontinued. Shop all Humic Acids here.
Optimize Your Soil For Maximum Plant Health & Yields
Nitron's Humic Acid is a 12% humic acid concentrate derived from Leonardite. Humic acids, along with fulvic acids, are important chelators and form organic compounds that make nutrients more available to plants. As an essential part of humus, the organic component of soil, humic acids may need to be replenished in many growing environments including lawns, raised bed gardening and seasonal farming. Applying liquid humic acid does so without adding soil bulk, excess organic matter or compost.
Benefits of Humic Acid:
- Acts as a chelating agent, making insoluble nutrients soluble and increasing their availability to plants (bioavailability).
- Can be used with indoor or outdoors and in hydroponic systems.
- Increases effectiveness of foliar fertilizer sprays.
- Increases water holding capacity of soils.
- Helps keep irrigation lines clean.
Application Rate: For best results, mix one half ounce to one ounce per gallon of water. When used with a wide area applicator, one mixed quart can treat up to 5000 square feet.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Interiorscapes, Container Plants, Houseplants, Vegetable Gardens
Storage: Store in original container. Store in a cool, dry place
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. No toxicity known
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Leonardite Shale