This super-handy applicator is designed to provide accurate dispensing followed by easy cleanup. All the metal parts are galvanized steel with a red or green powder coat for a long, dependable life. Powder coatings are a more environmentally friendly way to paint; they contribute no air pollution while being applied, nor do they generate hazardous waste.
- Holds up to 5 oz of Boric Acid or 1.2 ounces of Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
- Comes in red and green - Choose both colors, so the products being used can be color coded for easy identification and to improve the user's safety.
- Can be held upright or inverted for better dust dispersion control
The Insecticide Puffer comes apart easily for fast cleaning or refilling has an internal spring which makes it easy to use and results in less hand fatigue. Other key design elements:
- Accordion body for durability and easy squeezing
- Has a ball bearing inside to agitate powder and keep it flowing freely
- Cap has beveled edge for easy and secure closure after filling/refilling
- "O" ring on one end helps prevent powder leakage
- Cleaning pin smoothly unclogs spout when needed
- End cap slides on easily to prevent powder leakage when moving dispenser about
Shop All JT Eaton Products here.
- Remove top and fill container.
- Aim where you need to apply product and squeeze to dispense.
- Squeezing with cap up provides highest volume of product.
- Squeezing when holding sideways provides medium volume of product.
- Squeezing with cap down provides lowest volume of product.
Please refer to the link below for more information.
Environment: Outdoors, Household Use