This trap works under the simple principle that fleas, and many other crawling and flying insects, are drawn to light and warmth. Simply plug it into a wall outlet and they will make their way towards it. When the insects reach the trap, they will be securely trapped by the glue board. When the glue board is full, replace it with a clean refill. There is a light sensor in this trap that turns the bulb on automatically when the room is dark enough (and back off when the room lightens), so you don't have to remember to turn it on or off.
- The trap comes with one glue board; refills are available in packs of 4.
- For best results, use one trap in each room where insects are an issue.
- Comes with illustrated instructions
This one product will not eliminate a flea infestation. It is effective only against adult fleas. The use of flea shampoos and sprays, beneficial nematodes
and other products that repel and kill additional life stages may be necessary for full control.
Create a full Flea Control Plan with solutions for home and yard.
Suggested Uses: Use to attract and catch fleas and other flying and crawling insects.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Attracts and catches fleas and other fly and crawling insects that are attracted to light.
Please note: The unprinted side of the glue board has the glue on it. It is protected by a peel-off backing.
- Before peeling off backing to reveal the glue, fold the tabs away from you along the dotted lines. The tabs should now be at a 90 degree angle to the card.
- Flip the card over and peel away the protective backing, starting at the bottom edge.
- Holding the card carefully by its edges, insert the folded tabs into the slots near the top of the trap. Press the card in, to make contact with the trap.
- Rotate the plug so it faces outwards. Plus the trap into the bottom input of a wall outlet.
Best results are achieved in a fully dark room, placing traps in each room where you find insects.
Replace the glue board each month or when insects accumulate.Caution: In case of contact with glue board adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove adhesive.
What's In The Package: Contains one Harris Night Light Flea and Insect Trap and one glue board. Additional glue boards are available.
Warning & Toxicities: Risk of electrical shock. This is not a toy and is not intended for use by children. For adult use only. Do not use with extension cords. For indoor use only. Plug only into exposed wall outlets where unit is ventilated and cannot contact bed coverings or other material that might present a fire hazard.