When your soil biology is out of whack, plants will fail to thrive and disease pathogens are more likely to gain a foothold. Organic Fulzyme SP, produced with a unique fermentation process, contains billions of beneficial bacteria and selected amino acids that can bring your soil back to a healthy environment that plants will prosper in. Due to its multiple biological activities, adding Fulzyme SP to your soil can:
- Unlock and solubize phosphorous, calcium, potassium, magnesium and other elements in the soil, making them readily available to the roots.
- Produce antibiotic and metabolic soil substances that will fight pathogens.
- Aid in efficient decomposition of organic matter, which gets all the nutrients therein out to the plants.
- Displace pathogens in the soil by aggressively competing for nutrients and by literally crowding them out of growing space.
Fulzyme SP is conveniently formulated to be used in a variety of ways: foliar and soil applications; as a dip for transplants, cutting and bulbs or in potting soil. No matter which form you choose to use, with all that this product has to offer you will see a noticeable increase in volume and weight of products as your plants reach their highest potential.
Suggested Uses: To be used to improve soil fertility, promote plant growth and suppress soil pathogens.
Fulzyme can be applied through irrigation systems, sprayed on the soil and applied as a side dress, foliar spray or dip. For best results, start the first application at planting and before seed germination, with first irrigation after transplanting or before flowering for trees. Fulzyme SP can be mixed with most fertilizers prior to application (desired pH of such a solution is 4-8). However, it is not compatible with antibiotics and copper based products. In case of fumigation or sterilization of the soil, allow at least 48 hours of proper aeration before applying. Must be diluted in a minimum of 20 parts of water before application and the solution must be well agitated continuously during application. A minimum of two applications are usually recommended per season.
- Soil & Foliar Applications – Apply at 1-2 lbs. per acre in enough water to the soil and/or foliage around plants.
- Transplanting Dip, Cuttings And Bulbs – Dilute at 13.3 oz. per 10 gals. water and dip the plant roots, cutting or bulbs in the solution before transplanting/planting.
- Potting Soil – Mix 1 part per 500 parts of potting soil. Do not steam or sterilize potting soil after mixing product in.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,CA,CO,DE,DC,HI,KS,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MT,NM,NC,ND,OH,OK,RI,SD,UT,WV,WY,VA
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: 3 x 109 cfu/gram of Bacillus subtilis