Aphids, whiteflies and other small flying pests can wreak havoc if allowed to run unchecked in a garden or greenhouse. These types of insects will seek out healthy plants to feed on and, when they find them, they'll pierce leaves and stems and suck out the sap. This feeding behavior can cause serious damage to crops. The best line of defense is to control them as soon as they land, and these traps will help do just that. The color of these traps mimics healthy leaf growth and lures the insects in. When they touch the surface of the trap, the adhesive will capture the insects and they'll perish.
- Use in gardens and greenhouses
- For best results, use before infestations have occurred
- Has adhesive on both sides, to catch insects coming from any direction
- Pesticide/Poison Free
- Includes 4 sticky traps
- Can be composted after use, or placed in a worm bin
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids, Whiteflies, Thrips, Spider Mites, Fungus Gnats, Scale Insects and other small flying insects.
Use in gardens and greenhouses.
Place traps early in the season to prevent infestations from establishing.
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas.
- Peel away the release paper from the traps.
- Hang trap using a twist tie or string (not included) or attach to plastic or wooden stake (also not included).
- Place trap where insects have been seen, near infested plants.
- Use one trap per infested group of four plants (1 trap/4 infested plants).
- For heavy infestations, use one trap at the base and one trap at the crown of the infested plant.
- Do not place traps where small birds can be trapped.
- Replace traps when full or after 3 months.
- Used traps can be composted or placed in a worm bin.
- In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil to remove glue.
Environment: For use in gardens and greenhouses.
Storage: Store product in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: 4 sticky traps
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.