EcoSmart Garden Insect Killer Spray has been developed to control several common problem insects. Specifically, it uses a proprietary blend of essential oils to kill on contact and repel aphids, cabbage loopers, cabbageworm larvae and spider mites. The oils in this blend are very toxic to insects; they target and block the processes by which an insect regulates heart rate, metabolism, movement and behavior. Because the affected neuro-receptors are specific to insects, this product will not harm mammals, birds or fish. This environmentally friendly and pleasant-smelling product can be used on garden fruits and vegetables (including melons, berries and nut trees) and ornamental plants (including flowers, shrubs and small trees).
- For homeowner use only - not for commercial use.
- Safe for use around children and pets when used as directed.
- Some plants with tender tissues may be sensitive to the oils in this product. If in doubt, test spray before using and don't use if leaf burn or spotted is noted.
- Do not use on new flower blooms.
- O-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval)
- FIFRA 25(b) exempt minimum rick pesticide
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids, Cabbage loopers, Cabbage worms Larvae and Spider Mites.
FOR HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. Shake well before using.
BEFORE YOU USE:
- Do not use if temperatures are expected to be over 85° F.
- Spray in early morning or evening when it is cooler. Do not apply in mid-day sunlight as temporary leaf burn may occur.
- Some plants with tender tissue and/or tender new growth may be sensitive to oils. If not sure, test spray a few leaves one day before spraying entire plant. Do not use on plant if leaf burn or spotting is observed.
- Avoid spraying new tender flower blooms.
- Do not use on large trees or where pest populations are inaccessible to reach with spray as inadequate control will result.
HOW TO USE:
- Turn nozzle to ON "Spray," or ON "Stream" position, before using.
- Hold container upright while spraying. Hold sprayer 6 inches from surface being treated.
- Spray thoroughly to wet upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches where pests are found. Avoid excessive runoff. Repeat as listed pests are seen.
- For best results, apply as soon as listed pests emerge (usually late spring). Spray every 5 to 7 days when listed pests are present. May be applied the same day as harvest.
Storage: Turn nozzle to OFF position. Store in original container in a cool, dry area and avoid excess heat. Keep from freezing. Do not reuse container.
Warning & Toxicities:
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Caution - Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and clothing and keep out of reach of children. Breathing vapors and mists of this product may trigger breathing difficulty in asthmatics and others with allergies, physiological sensitivities or medical conditions susceptible to product ingredients. If irritation or difficulty breathing occurs and persists, then you should contact a physician.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Peppermint Oil........................... 0.50%
*Water, White Mineral Oil, Potassium Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Lecithins