This biodegradable, environmentally friendly granular repellent is easy-to-use and will help eliminate moles and gophers from lawns and gardens. Chase Granular Mole & Gopher Repellent can be used when tunnels or cone-shaped mounds are present, and from the spring until later in the fall. It will not cause yellowing of grasses and lawns. Chase Granular Mole & Gopher Repellent works when the active ingredient – castor oil – is ingested by moles or gophers as it causes digestive interruption, deterring pests from inhabiting treated areas.Application Rate:
- Use at a rate of approximately 1 lb. / 1,000 sq. ft.
- Slowly adjust and test the rate of dispersal when using a hand spreader. Start out with an area of about 7 ft. by 7 ft. on a low speed and use only about ½ lb. of repellent.
Please Note: Once you apply the repellent, it is common to see increased tunnel activity for a period of time.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
This product works as a biological control for the following: Gopher, Moles
How to Use:
- Check to see if pests are active by flattening tunnels and checking to see if tunnels are rebuilt in 24-48 hrs.
- The repellent can be applied by hand broadcasting or with a spreader.
- Once applied to the desired area, water to allow the product to penetrate the soil and release the active ingredient.
- Coverage of entire area can be done all at once, or treatment of smaller areas may be used to "move" moles over a large area.
- For areas greater than 100' by 100', it is best to treat areas in thirds, moving from the area needing the most treatment to the perimeter or surrounding grounds.
- For treatment of mounds, first remove loose soil and dig a few inches into the ground. Then place several handfuls of the repellent in the holes, and moisten with water.
- For areas that are very dry, it is best to use about 1' of water to cover grounds and aid the repellent's ingredients in releasing.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Greenhouse, Lawns, Vegetable Gardens
Storage: Store in original container
Warning & Toxicities: Avoid skin and eye contact
Shelf Life: Indefinite
Active Ingredients: Castor Oil USP or equivalent, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate