Carb-O-Nator is a broad-spectrum foliar fungicide that works on contact to control a variety of diseases in agricultural crops, terrestrial and ornamental plants, greenhouse and nursery crops, and turf. This organic soluble powder uses a formulation that is 85% potassium bicarbonate to control plant pathogens it several ways through a combination of osmotic pressure, pH, and specific ion effects. It will cause rapid dehydration, and the ensuing collapse of spores and mycelium, in targeted fungi and will fatally disrupt the cell-wall balance. Potassium bicarbonate is a simple compound found in nature; it has no adverse impact on the environment or human health and has a low probability of resistance development. All of which makes Carb-O-Nator an exemplary choice for Integrated Pest Management and resistance management programs.
- Safe for beneficials and bees
- Exempt from residue restrictions
- 0-day PHI (Pre-Harvest Interval) and 4-hr REI (Restricted Entry Interval)
- As a contact fungicide, it is essential that all parts of the plant be covered for full control.
Can be applied to: Alfalfa, Almonds, Apples, Apricots, Avocados, Barley, Beans, Blueberries, Brassica Crops, Caneberries, Carrots, Cherries, Chicory Citrus, Crabapples, Cucumbers, Eggplants, Endive, Escarole, Grapes, Hemp, Herbs, Hops, Lettuce, Mango, Melons, Nectarines, Okra, Onions, Peas, Peaches, Pears, Pecans, Peppers, Pistachios, Plums, Potatoes, Prunes, Soybeans, Spinach, Squash, Strawberries, Sweet Potatoes, Tobacco, Tomatoes, Turf, Walnuts and Wheat.
Shop All Certis Biologicals Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Alternaria Blight, Anthracnose diseases, Botrytis Blight, Downy Mildew, Monilinia diseases, Phoma diseases, Powdery Mildew, Septoria Leaf Spot and more. Please refer to the manufacturers label under the DOCS tab for a more extensive list, including crop-specific diseases.
- Apply using a sufficient volume of water to insure complete coverage of all stems and foliage.
- Final spray solution should not be below 7.0 pH.
- Do not apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- For best results, use a properly calibrated sprayer and check the calibration frequently.
- Apply at the first sign of disease.
- Apply weekly during periods of high disease pressure or when conditions for disease development are at their greatest. After three applications, the concentration or frequency of application can be reduced to maintain disease control.
- Spray solution should be applied within 12 hours of preparation. DO NOT store unused spray solution.
- During mixing of product with water, agitation is necessary to promote uniform distribution and prevent settling. Some tank mixes may produce spray mixes that are incompatible. A "jar test" is recommended for unfamiliar tank mixes. The addition of spray adjuvants or other products may cause phytotoxicity to foliage and fruit of susceptible crops and plants.
FIELD & GREENHOUSE APPLICATIONS
- Mix 2.5-5 lbs. of product in 100 gallons of water. DO NOT exceed a mix rate of 5 lbs. per 100 gallons of water.
- Mix at a rate of 0.92 oz. to 1.84 oz. in 2.5 gallons of water. Apply mixed spray solution at a rate of 2.5 gallons per 1,000 sq. ft. or 109 gallons per acre. DO NOT exceed a mix rate of 1.84 oz. per 2.5 gallons of water.
ORNAMENTALS IN FIELDS
- Mix at a rate of 2.5 to 5 pounds in 100 gallons of water. Apply a minimum of 20 gallons of mixed spray solution per acre. DO NOT exceed a mix rate of 5 lbs. per 100 gallons of water.
ORNAMENTALS IN GREENHOUSES
- Mix at a rate of 2.5 to 5 pounds in 100 gallons of water. Use a minimum of 10-20 gallons of mixed spray solution per 4,350 sq. ft. or 1/10 acre. DO NOT exceed a mix rate of 5 lbs. per 100 gallons of water.
Environment: Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container in a cool, dry place. Prevent exposure to moisture. Keep container tightly closed and out of the reach of children. Avoid contamination with other pesticides or fertilizers.
Warning & Toxicities: CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Potassium Bicarbonate .............................................85 .00%
OTHER INGREDIENTS:............................................15 .00%