Brandt Organics SKH Sticker is a mineral-based premium sticker for foliar applications in high moisture conditions. This organic formulation contains an ingenious combination of Bentonite, Lactose and Casein. It will improve the effectiveness and increase the longevity of insecticides, insect growth regulators, nutritional sprays, fungicides and herbicides. Specially formulated to stand up to moisture, this product will resist rain and irrigation run-off and adhere the sprays to their target.
Brandt Organics SKH sticker can be used in conventional growing, but it is also acceptable for organic production as it is OMRI listed under Crop Management Tools and Production Aids.
Suggested Uses: Use to enhance the effectiveness of agricultural insecticides, insect growth regulators, fungicides and herbicides.
Application Rates: Specific use rates will vary with conditions of application such as water hardness, application method, equipment, spray droplet size, condition of foliage, etc. Also, higher rates than those below may be used if recommended by pesticide labeling. Follow pesticide label directions. However, do not add this product at a rate which exceeds 5% of the finished spray volume.
Ground Application –
- With insecticides and insect growth regulators, use 3/4 lb. per 100 gallons of spray solution.
- With fungicides and herbicides, use 1-2 lbs. per 100 gallons of spray solution.
Aerial Application –
- Use 2-3 lbs. per acre in a minimum of 10 gallons of spray solutions.
Shop All Brandt Products here.
Brandt Organics SKH Sticker is compatible with most agricultural chemicals. However, if the desired combination has not been previously used, a compatibility test is recommended.
- Fill spray tank ½ full of water and begin agitation.
- Add this product at agitation level with paddles turning and then follow with other ingredients as directed by label or in the following sequence and continue filling tank: (1) Dry flowables or water dispersing granules, (2) Wettable powders, (3) Flowables, (4) Solutions, (5) Emulsifiable concentrates.
- Alkaline water promotes the degeneration of certain pesticides. Buffer spray tank solution to a pH below 8.0.
- Continue agitation until spray solution is completely mixed.
- If spray solution has been allowed to stand, thoroughly agitate and remix before application.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container in a cool, dry place away from children, animals, food, feeds and seeds. Store away from incompatible materials.
Orders of more than 30 bags (SKU 1440100) require freight shipping. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847 to get a freight quote.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,HI,ID,KY,MS,TN,UT,WA,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: Causes skin irritation and serious eye irritation. Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection. Wash thoroughly after handling. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Environmental Hazards: Do not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
69%..........Bentonite, Lactose, Casein
31%..........Constituents Ineffective as Spray Adjuvant