Fungus gnats and other little bitty flying insects are not only annoying, they can also do real harm to your plants by feeding on sap, leaves, and roots. Enoz BioCare Gnat Stix are a simple way to gain control over these little pests. Fungus gnats, aphids, plant lice, and other similar insects are attracted to the specific shade of yellow of these traps and will land on them, become stuck, and perish. These sticky traps are small and narrow (1" x 4"), so they can fit easily into a potted plant, and they come with wooden stakes to attach them to.
- Recommended for indoor use
- Pesticide free
- Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas
- Controls infestations in houseplants and greenhouses
- Each package contains 12 sticky traps and 12 wooden stakes
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Aphids (Mult), Fungus Gants (Bradysia impatiens), Mites (Tetranychus sp), Plant Lice (Psyllidae sp)
- Peel release paper from the yellow sticky sheet.
- Slide stake through the holes in the sticky sheet - use just one sticky strip for each stake.
- Use one Gnat Stix for each infested plant and one for all other plants in the same room and nearby rooms. Avoid touching leaves with sticky paper.
- For best results, replace when full of insects or every 3 months.
- In case of skin contact, use vegetable oil to remove glue.
Environment: Houseplants, Greenhouse, Grow Rooms, Interiorscapes, Container Plants
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: Contains 12 sticky sheet traps and 12 wooden stakes.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.
Write a review
Jan 22, 2020 | By Maria
Sep 12, 2019 | By David C Updike
Jul 22, 2019 | By AJ
Nov 14, 2018 | By THendrix
Mar 29, 2018 | By Tom