- Shipping Info
Neemcake is a soil supplement that is composed of the neem kernels left over from the extraction of neem oil and azadirachtin. The solids or "neemcake" that remain has multiple functions in the garden:
- It is a soil supplement that loosens and aerates the soil.
- AGRO NEEMCAKE also fertilizes and nourishes the soil with an N-P-K of approximately 2 - 0.2 - 1.
- It has been shown to be effective for plant parasitic nematode control.
AGRO NEEMCAKE is a slow release product and provides long-term results.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
This product works as a cultural control for the following: Root Knot Nematode (Meloidogyne sp)
Suggested Uses: Usually neemcake is mixed into the soil to a depth of 6-8 inches before planting, but it can be applied to existing plants as a side dressing.
Environment: Outdoors, Crops, Orchards & Vineyards, Nursery, Greenhouse, Grow Room, Interiorscapes, Container Plants, Houseplants
- 5 pounds per 200 sq. feet
- 50 pounds per 2000 sq. feet
- 600 pounds per acre
Greenhouses: 1 lb per square yard
Turf or Golf Courses: 1200 lb per acre, prior to irrigation
Fruit trees: 2 lb. per tree
Shipping Restrictions: Ground Only