ZeroTol HC has been formulated for use in hemp & cannabis production, as well as for homeowners and hobby growers. This product can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces to eliminate pathogens that linger there; but is can also be applied directly to plants to prevent/treat/control plant diseases and algae growth. This broad spectrum algaecide, bactericide and fungicide is made with a highly effective combination of Hydrogen Peroxide and Peroxyacetic Acid that leads no toxic residue.
- OMRI listed under Crop Pest, Weed and Disease Control
- Can be applied to surfaces, soil, foliage and turf
- 0-day PHI (pre-harvest interval)
- Effective against most common pathogens and algae
- Can be used on flowering plants, ornamentals, house plants, vegetables, berries, fruit, trees, shrubs and lawns.
- Use in hydroponic and aquaponic systems to prevent/control algae and plant root rot diseases caused by water-borne and water-transmitted plant pathogens like Pythium and Phytopthora.
- No strong odor
ZeroTol is a powerful tool to contain pathogens and stop the spread of diseases in your grow.
For commercial operations, consider ZeroTol 2.0
Suggested Uses: Use to suppress/control bacteria, algae, fungi, moss, slime molds, scum and mildew and the diseases and odors caused by these organisms. Can be applied to hard surfaces, tools and equipment (including hydroponics) as well as on plant surfaces and lawns/turf.
Shop all BioSafe Systems products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Downy Mildew, Powdery Mildew, Leaf Blight, Anthracnose, Botrytis, Xanthomonas, Rhizoctonia, Leaf Spot, Pseudomonas, Brown Spot, Dollar Spot, Summer patch, Copper Spot, Strip Smut, Take-All Patch, Leaf Spot, Fusarium, Fairy Ring, Pink Snow Mold, Pythium, Phytophthora and Rhizoctonia. (Not Approved for Use in California against: Copper Spot, Strip Smut, Take-All Patch, Leaf Spot, Fusarium, Fairy Ring, Pink Snow Mold, Pythium, Phytophthora, Rhizoctonia, Botrytis, Xanthomonas, Rhizoctonia, Leaf Spot, and Pseudomonas.)
Product Note: ZeroTol HC has not been tested on all plant species, it is always advisable to test on a small number of plants before widespread treatments. Do not apply to wilted plants. ZeroTol HC is not to be combined or mixed with any other pesticide concentrates.
Surface/Spot Treatment - Use on all listed hard, non-porous surfaces.
Tools & Equipment -
- Thoroughly clean surfaces to remove debris and loose dirt.
- Use a dilution of 1:150 or 0.85 fl oz/gallon of water and apply with sponge, mop, pump or power sprayer or fogger until surfaces are thoroughly wet.
- Allow solution to remain wet on surface for 1 minute and then let it air dry. Do not rinse.
- Using a ZeroTol HC solution, scrub off any heavy growth of algae and fungi remaining after application.
- Reapply as often as needed for control.
Cutting tools and other equipment with hard, non-porous surfaces can be soaked in a 1:150 or 0.85 fl oz/gallon of water solution. Allow solution to sit in solution for 1 minute and then let it air dry. Do not rinse.
Foliar Treatment - Care should be taken when using ZeroTol HC for curative control of obligate organisms living on the plant tissue (such as Downy Mildew and Powdery Mildew). These treatments may result in lesions on plant tissue. ZeroTol HC will oxidize parasitic organisms living in plant tissue that are not always visible to the naked eye. Resulting oxidative effects may include spotting, or drying of the plant tissue where organisms inhabited tissue.
Hydroponics & Aquaponics Treatment (Not approved for this use in California) –
- Initial treatment: Use a dilution of 1:150 or 0.85 fl oz/gallon of water. Do not reuse already mixed solution, make fresh daily. Apply via spray, mist or fog in early morning or early evening. Thoroughly wet all plant surfaces to ensure full contact with all plant and flower tissue. Apply consecutive applications unless control is achieved and then follow directions for preventative treatments.
- Weekly preventative treatments: Use a dilution of 1:200 or 0.64 fl oz/gallon of clean water. Thoroughly wet all plant surfaces via spray, mist or fog. Spray every 5-7 days as a preventative treatment. At the first sign of disease after/during this treatment, spray daily with a 0.85 fl. oz. per gallon of water for 3 consecutive days and then resume weekly preventative treatment.
TURF TREATMENT -
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of ZeroTol HC per 50 gallons of water/nutrient solution.
- For established algae, or root diseases use higher rates every three days until control is maintained.
- Allow water/nutrient solution to continuously flow during treatment for uniform distribution across the entire hydroponic/aquaponic system.
- Check the pH of the water each time product is added and before applying to the system. If pH is low, immediately buffer to a pH that is ideal for plants and/or fish.
- Apply ZeroTol HC every time fresh nutrient solution or make up water is added to the system. Use lower application rates on a weekly basis to prevent algae and/or root diseases.
For use on all well-established turf types such a commercial turf, lawns, athletic fields and golf course fairways, greens and tees.
- For spray application: Dilute 1.3 fl oz/gallon of clean water. Spray this solution on the desired area of the lawn. 3-10 gallons of solution treats approximately 1,000 square feet of lawn area. ZeroTol HC controls on contact. For best results apply immediately after grass has been cut. Optimum treatment time is early morning or late afternoon.
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry, well-vented area, away from direct sunlight. Do not allow product to become overheated in storage. Do not store in a manner where cross-contamination with other pesticides or fertilizers could occur.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS - DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage. Do not get into eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear goggles, or safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Environmental Hazards: To protect the environment, do not allow pesticides to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that the wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Write a review
Jun 24, 2021 | By Darrell
Jan 8, 2021 | By Christopher Mckee