Made with homogeneous micro-granules, Verdanta RM-1 contains a powerful punch of Phosphorus that is easily delivered to your plants. Each of the tiny, dust and odor-free granules in this product contains the same nutrient content to provide thorough and complete distribution of nutrients across the application area. The high levels of Phosphorus in this formula stimulates rooting, enhances flowering and works well in most fertilizer programs - but it's especially effective on those plants that demand that extra bit of P.
- For conventional or organic farming
- Aids in production of humus with improved rooting and less leaching
- Use on short-term crops with an initial application or on longer-lasting crops with a second top-dressed application
- Excellent for use in high pH soils and in cold temperatures
- Provides nutrients for up to 100 days
- Enhances root growth when used in seed or vegetative propagation
Suggested Uses: For commercial use only to provide phosphorus and nitrogen to a wide variety of crops.
Verdanta RM-1 can be used as a dibble dose, top dress or incorporated into soil. The exact application rate of Verdanta RM-1 depends on the needs of the plant, the time of application and the nutritional reserve in the soil. If irrigation is heavy, rates may need to be increased.
Fruit – 4-10 lb/1,000 sq ft
Nursery Stock – 6-10 lb/1,000 sq ft
Ornamental Plants –
- Bulb and Tuberous Plants: 10-16 lb/1,000 sq ft
- Other Ornamental Plants: 8-12 lb/1,000 sq ft
Potting Mixes –
- Base fertilization P2O5: 2-3.5 lb/1 sq yd
- Top Dressing: 4-7.5g/gal
- Fruit and Root Vegetables: 10-16 lb/1,000 sq ft
- Leafy Vegetables: 6-10 lb/1,000 sq ft
Environment: Can be used in greenhouses, potting mixes, nurseries, high tunnels and on landscape beds and ornamentals.
Storage: Store in cool, dry conditions. Ideal storage conditions 32°-86°F and below 70% relative humidity. Close package tightly after each use and do not expose to moisture.
Cannot Be Shipped To: ND,NV,SD
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or drink this product. Do not use as an animal feed.
Shelf Life: 5+ years when stored properly.
OMRI listed under Crop Fertilizers and Soil Amendments