Prevent & Correct Iron Deficiency
Verdanta OFE combines seaweed extract with chelated iron to provide vital nutrients for rapid leaf greening and improved overall growth. Derived from both organic and mineral sources, Verdanta OFE is a true foliar feed supplying chelated iron without residue. Its soluble nature and urea content allow increased absorption resulting in better greening and lower risk of leaf injury.
- Ideal for preventing iron deficiency without residue or burning.
- Corrects foliar chlorosis caused by soil pH or high heat.
- Contains 3% seaweed extract yielding better greening and plant growth.
- Increased absorption through foliage.
- Low risk of phytotoxicity.
Use during active growth when plants are in full leaf to boost leaf greening and overall plant vigor.
Application rates depend on crop needs, time of application, existing soil nutrition and intensity of irrigation. Refer to the product label for detailed information on application rates. For best results, use OFE to prevent iron deficiency.
Application Considerations: Late afternoon or early evening are the best times to make applications. Do not apply when temperatures are above 80°F or to open blooms. Shake well before each use. It is designed as a foliar fertilizer to supplement normal soil fertilization, not as a substitute.
Storage: Store in cool, dry conditions. Store as cool as possible - below 77°F, but above freezing. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: ND,NV,SD
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or drink the product. Do not use as animal feed.
- Refrigerated (<40°F) – 2+ years
- Room Temperature (70-75°F) – 2+ years
- Outdoors (>75°F) – Keep under 86° for 2+ year shelf life.