An OMRI Listed Microgranule Formulation Designed to Provide Consistent Nutrition Through the Growing Season
Verdanta EcoVita is an organic fertilizer containing a complex of plant nutrients formulated into homogeneous micro-granules to provide complete nutrition for many commonly grown plants. This particular formulation means that each of these small (80% are between 1-2 mm), uniform granules contain the same amount of NPK. Such uniformity allows for smooth and precise nutrient distribution and reliable nutrient availability. Your plants will begin receiving nutrients within 3 days and, as soil microbes and humus go to work, the process will continue for up to 3 months in cool soil (60°F).
- For conventional or organic growing
- Provides organic phosphorus for better rooting and less leaching
- Low salt index reduces risk to plants
- Gentle release curve that is suitable for a wide range of crops and diverse applications
- Compatible with most common fertilizers, chemicals and biological products
For commercial use only to provide complete nutrition for organic and conventionally-grown crops.
Shop all BioWorks products here
Verdanta EcoVita can be applied as a dibble dose, top dress or incorporated in soil. The exact rate of EcoVita depends on the needs of the plant, the time of application and the nutritional reserve in the soil. Vigorous crops in warm conditions may require 4-week application intervals, while slow crops in cool conditions may only need 12-week intervals. So plan to re-apply at an average of 6-week intervals. Adjust applications for liquid nutrition supplements. To increase nutrient use and efficiency, consider an ON-Gard application at sowing/transplanting and periodically throughout the crop cycle.
Dibble Dose or In Furrow –
- Greenhouse or Nursery: 1.3 tsp./6 in. container or 3-9g in 6 in container
- High Tunnel or Field: 10-40 lb/ 1,000 sq. ft.
Fruit & Small Fruit (strawberries, grapes, etc.) – 20-50 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
Landscape Beds – 12-25 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
Lawns* – 16-30 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
Nursery Crops –
- Base Fertilization: 16-30 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
- Maintenance Fertilization: 16-25 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
Ornamental Plants –
- Base Fertilization: 16-25 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
- Maintenance Fertilization: 12-20 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
Potting Mixes –
- Base fertilization: 3.5-6.5 lb/1 sq. yd.
- Mix for seedlings, cuttings & soil blocks: 2-5 lb/ 1 sq. yd.
- Herbs in pots: 3.5-6.5 lb/1 sq. yd.
- Potting soil for municipal flowering: 5-6.5 lb/1 sq. yd.
- Nursery containers: 5-10 lb/1 sq. yd.
- Ornamental plants in pots: 3.5-8.5 lb/1 sq. yd.
- Top dressing (on the pot): 3.5-6.5 lb/1 sq. yd. or 7.5-15 g/gal
- Nursery containers: 3.5-8.5 lb/1 sq. yd. or 7.5-19 g/gal
- Ornamental plants pot plant cultivation: 3.5-6.5 lb/1 sq. yd. or 7.5-15 g/gal
- Field vegetables : 20-50 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
- Greenhouse crops: 10-40 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
- Asparagus: 30-50 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
- Herbs: 12-25 lb/1,000 sq. ft.
* Not to be used on lawns or turfgrass in the states of IL, MD, ME, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, VT, VA, WA, WI.
Environment: Can be used in greenhouses, potting mixes, nurseries, high tunnels and on lawns, landscape beds and ornamentals.
Storage: Close package tightly after each use and store in cool, dry conditions. Ideal storage conditions are 32-86°F and below 70% relative humidity.
Verdanta EcoVita requires a freight quote to ship. Please call us at 1-800-827-2847 to order.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat or drink the product. Do not use as animal feed.
Shelf Life: 5+ years when stored properly.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Derived from Hoof and Horn Meal, Fermented Sugar Beet and Sugar Cane Molasses, Bone Meal, Soybean Meal and Cocoa Shell Meal.
- 7.0% Water Insoluble Nitrogen*
* Contains 7% Slowly Available Nitrogen from Hoof and Horn Meal, Fermented Sugar Beet and Sugar Cane Molasses, Soybean Meal and Cocoa Shell Meal.