Unleash, a proprietary blend of rhizobacteria containing both aerobic and anaerobic microbes, is designed for broad agricultural use. This dynamic formulation spurs the growth of beneficial microbes in the root zone to provide multiple benefits to your plants as they grow to maturity.
- Ideal for use in cannabis and hemp cultivation.
- Contains microbes that grow directly on plant roots, where they will digest fertilizers and deliver the nutrients directly to the plant.
- Boosts nitrogen availability to plants and helps prevent root burn.
- Encourages bountiful mycorrhizae activity to extend and protect the root system.
- Helps with cloning and transplanting by providing nutrients for root growth and protection from pathogens.
- Avoids transplant shock by supplying microbes to the root before transplanting, which eases the transition.
- Encourages uniform ripening of treated plants.
- Improves immune systems and stress tolerance in plants.
- Can be used in almost every system available - can be directly injected into drip irrigation systems, sprinklers or sprayers. Can also be applied using a tank or reservoir system.
- Can be used with both soil and soilless media in both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Safe for use with fertilizers, compost teas, and other common soil additives.
Unleash is a root inoculant, and works best when applied to the soil or the near the base of the plant, but it can also be used in a foliar application as part of a program of branch and leaf management. Once the microbes in Unleash are introduced to the leaf, they can make the treated area more resistant to insect pests and pathogens.
MUST BE USE MIXED IN A NON-METAL CONTAINER AND ONLY WITH NON-CHLORINATED WATER.
- For a standard application, use 1 ml of Unleash per 1 gallon of water.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 30 minutes, but no longer than 4 hours prior to application.
- Apply Unleash once every 2 weeks throughout the plant's life cycle.
FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS, APPLY AS FOLLOWS:
|2 ml per gallon of water
||2 ml per gallon of water
||1 ml per gallon of water
||1 ml per gallon of water|
NOTE: Using a larger amount of Unleash than recommended during any growth stage will not harm the plant. This is a suggested application schedule only.
CONVENTIONAL AGRICULTUTAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Apply at a rate of 1 liter per acre which is split into 2 applications of 500 mL (or 2 cups).
- Shake well, then mix the 500 mL (or 2 cups) of Unleash with 35 liters (or 10 gallons) of non-chlorinated water.
- For optimal results, allow mixture to rest for 30 minutes up to 4 hours before applying. Mixture can be applied up to 3 days after mixing.
- Proceed with the second application 3 weeks after the first application to complete the treatment.
- For best results, inject gradually to ensure it is evenly spread throughout the acre.
- Continue watering to ensure the bacteria reach the root zone of the plants, typically 2-6 hours more.
Storage: Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight.
Shelf Life: 3 years from marked date
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS - Soil amending ingredients:
Azotobacter vinelandii: ....................1%
3.2 million colony forming units/cc (units/ml)
Total inert Ingredient: .....................99%
CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENTS