At the heart of TweetMint Plant Wash is an incredible enzyme cleaner. The enzymatic action of this all-purpose product will get to work on plant surfaces to clean them and create an environment that is less conducive to pest infestations. It also serves as an exceptional deodorizer. With regular use, you'll have healthy plants that can better fight off pests as well as a sweet-smelling growing area.
- Highly concentrated and biodegradable
- Will not harm people, pets or the environment
- Can be used on indoor and outdoor plants
- Contains no parabens, dyes, phthalates, fragrances, formaldehyde, MEA, DEA, TEA and most common allergens
- No synthetic or volatile chemical compounds
- Ingredients Generally Regarded as Safe (GRAS)
Please refer to the Dilution Breakdown Chart to see just how far TweetMint can go.
- Use 0.5-1 oz. (1-2 Tbsp) of concentrate per gallon of water for low dose and 1-2 oz. (2-4 Tbsp) per gallon of water for high dose.
- Spray the dilution on the entire plant, both the top and bottom of the leaves, on indoor or outdoor plants.
- Do not apply (or store) in direct sunlight or in temperatures above 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
Storage: Do not store in direct sunlight or in temperatures above 90°F.
Warning & Toxicities:
Avoid contact with the eyes; flush with water if contact occurs. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician. Do not allow children to use while unattended.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Purified water, anionic/nonionic surfactant blend, glycerin, enzymes, peppermint oil, sodium borate.