Flies that find their way into your home can be such a nuisance, not to mention a source of contamination and disease. All types of flies are naturally attracted to the heat and light of windows (especially southern and western exposure windows) and these traps are designed to be there waiting for them. Flies will see this trap as a bright spot on the window and will head to it to check it out. The Enoz Trap-N-Kill Window Fly Trap has a pretty blue clover pattern on a clear background. If noticed at all, it is so much nicer than unsightly fly strips hanging where flies may or may not find them
- In addition to windows, traps can be used on tile, metal, or wooden surfaces and on walls.
- Pesticide free
- Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas
- Package contains 4 sticky traps
- Trap lasts up to 3 months
This trap is effective on all kinds of household flies, including common house flies, cluster flies, garbage flies, blow flies, little house flies, flesh flies, blue bottle flies and more.
Shop all Enoz products here
Safe for use in food-handling and food storage areas
- Peel off the white strip from the back of the trap to expose the mounting strip.
- Peel the front release paper QUICKLY to expose the sticky front of the the trap
- Attach the trap along the edge of the window where it will not contact drapes, blinds or their cords.
- For best results, use plenty of traps.
- In addition to windows, traps can be used on tile, metal, or wooden surfaces and walls.
- If used in food display cabinets, replace traps every day.
- Replace traps when full or every 3 months. Dispose of old traps in regular garbage.
In case of contact with skin, glue can be removed with vegetable oil.
Environment: Household Use, Animal Housing/Barn
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: Contains 4 sticky traps
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.