This economical and reusable trap captures fleas by capitalizing on the irresistible attraction insects feel to light, heat, and infrared rays. Adult fleas in search of a host animal will approach this trap and jump on it for further inspection. That will be a fatal jump for them, however, as they will fall through the screen and get caught by the sticky pad below.
- Once plugged in, this trap will keep luring and killing fleas all day and all night.
- Replace the sticky pad every 3 months or sooner, if needed. Refill pads available.
- Pesticide free.
- Illustrated instructional insert included.
- This is an electronic device and not a toy; proper precautions should be taken when it's plugged in. Meets or exceeds UL Standards.
- Please refer to the instructional insert for more safety information.
This one product will not eliminate a flea infestation. It is effective only against adult fleas. The use of flea shampoos and sprays, Beneficial Nematodes and other products that repel and kill additional life stages may be necessary for full control.
Shop all Enoz products here
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Fleas
- Activate the capture pad by pulling the release paper from its front.
- Remove the protective screen from the trap.
- Place the sticky pad in the base with the sticky side up.
- Replace the protective screen over the sticky pad.
- Replace the rubber band around the base and the screen.
- In case of skin contact, glue can be removed from hands with vegetable oil.
- Place trap at or near places where fleas are present and plug into an electrical outlet.
- Replace the sticky pad when full or every 3 months.
- If needed, light bulbs can be replaced with a 5-Watt C-7 type bulb (maximum 7-Watt C-7 bulb).
LOCATIONS & SETUP RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Place the flea trap at or near places where fleas are present, such as near pet beds, cages, litter boxes and feeding areas.
- Position the flea trap so fleas can see it. Fleas go to the trap when they can see the light.
- Locations under or near furniture are very effective.
- Use several traps for best coverage and superior results.
- Leave the traps plugged in continuously for best results.
Please read instructional sheet in package for important safety guidelines when using this electronic device.
Environment: Household Use
Storage: Store in original container in a cool, dry place.
What's In The Package: Contains 1 trap and 1 sticky pad.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid eye contact. Wash with soap and water after handling.