This foliar-spray product combines potent thyme oil with innovative and proprietary nano emulsion technology to provide a highly effective, broad-spectrum, non-specific fungicide and bactericide. It delivers billions of nano-sized droplets of botanically based thyme oil for superior coverage of plant surfaces and thorough contact with pathogens. Once Thymox Control Organic touches the plant surfaces it begins to destabilize and damage the cell membranes of any pathogens it encounters, which causes cell leakage and subsequent death of the pathogen. The active ingredient in Thymox Control Organic (thyme oil) has no known resistance, so you can use this regularly with no worry and great efficacy and include it in a Resistance Management program.
- Excellent choice for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs
- Maximum Residue Limits (MRL) and FIFRA 25(b) exempt
- Stable mix, with instant dilution and no tank mixing agitation needed
- 0-day Pre-Harvest Interval (PHI) and 0-hour Restricted Entry Interval (REI)
- Can be used on fruits and vegetables; greenhouse, ornamental and garden plants grown indoors* or outdoors; orchard and tree fruit, hops, and hemp
* When using indoors, make sure the area is well-ventilated.
Shop All AlgaEnergy Products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
Helps to control fungal diseases such as Powdery Mildew and Grey Mold (Botrytis cinerea) and bacterial diseases such as Fireblight (Erwinia amylovora).
Not for aquatic use.
DILUTION AND MIXING –
- Wear impervious gloves, safety glasses with side shields, and appropriate protective clothing when handling the concentrate.
- Dilute 1 part of Thymox Control Organic concentrate in 200 parts of water (0.5%) or 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water.
- Do not apply this product undiluted.
- Use immediately after dilution, do not store diluted product.
- Apply as a foliar treatment for crops.
- No continuous tank-mix agitation needed.
- For accurate control, ensure a uniform, complete coverage of the plant surfaces (stem, both sides of leaves), until runoff.
- Application can be made at any time during growing season, when conditions (humidity, temperature, etc.) promote microbial growth or when fungal disease symptoms first begin to appear.
- Repeat applications at every 5-7 days, or as necessary to maintain desired level of control.
Store only in original container in a cool (59°F to 86°F), dry place inaccessible to children and pets. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Do not reuse empty containers. Please comply with applicable state and local guidelines for recycling or trash. Do not freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CT,DE,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MS,MT,NE,NV,NH,NM,ND,OH,PA,RI,SD,TN,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities:
DANGER. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Flammable liquid and vapor. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May cause an allergic skin reaction. May cause respiratory irritation. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flame, and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protection gloves, protective clothing, eye protection and face protection. Do not breathe mist or vapor. Wash thoroughly after handling. Only use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Thyme oil ...........................................................27%
Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Butyl lactate, Water, Isopropyl alcohol,
Soapbark and Citric acid..................................73%