- Shipping Info
No matter how you like your cucumbers, this plant will provide all you need and probably more. The Everbearing Cucumber SMR58 will produce vigorous and disease resistant vines full of dark green, thin skinned fruit that will keep appearing as long as you keep picking them. This fruit can grow to be 10-12" long, but for optimum flavor, you may want to pick them smaller (about 4"). The sweet, mild flavor and lovely crunch makes this cucumber sing in salads and on sandwiches and creates a perfect pickle.
Days To Maturity: 60
Outdoor Sowing Recommended.
- After soil is warm and all danger of frost has passed, plant seeds directly in garden in hills that are 4-6' apart. Plant 6-8 seeds per hill.
- When seedlings are 6" tall, select the 3 strongest and pinch or cut out the others. Do not pull seedlings out, as this disturbs the root structure of the remaining plants.
- Cucumbers need water. Mulch thickly and water well in dry weather.
- Plant where vines can climb on a fence or a trellis.
- Pick often, cucumbers left to turn yellow will slow or stop the vine's production
What's In The Package: Approximately 35 seeds per packet.