This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Shop all humic acid products here
Terraflux takes already-fabulous softwood biochar and amps it up by inoculating it with Bioflux, a fermented plant boosting product. Bioflux provides a gentle phosphate fertilizer, Lactobacillus casei, oyster shell, and earthworm castings. The fertilizer keeps the Lactobacillus beneficial bacteria fed while they create a thriving microbiome to support your plant's growth and the castings, shell, and biochar help form a top-notch soil structure.
- Boosts microbial activity in the soil
- Improves soil structure for better nutrient uptake, stronger, healthier plants and higher yields
- Enhances water retention to fight drought stressors and provide a reservoir for nutrients
- Provides a buffer against toxic elements
- Encourages high terpene flowers
- Neutralizes the high alkalinity present in most biochars
- CDFA Registered Organic Input Material
- pH adjusted – suitable for immediate use
- Should be used within 48 hours of opening the bag
- Mix into soil before planting, at 5-10% of soil volume.
- For best results, combine with an application of Bioflux.
- For field applications, apply at the root zone.
- Once bag is opened, use within 48 hours.
Storage: Store between 50-90°F (10-32°C). Do not store in direct sunlight or freeze. Keep airtight; once bag is open, use within 48 hours.
Free Ground Shipping Only.
Limit 5 online. Call for larger quantities.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CT,DC,DE,FL,GA,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NE,NH,NJ,NY,NC,ND,OH,PA,RI,SC,SD,TN,UT,VT,VA,WV,WI,WY
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Available Phosphate (P205)................0.007%
Derived from Chicken manure, kelp meal, crab meal, insect frass
ALSO CONTAINS NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENT(S)
Soil Amending Guaranteed Analysis:
Active Ingredients –
86.299% Softwood Biochar
0.001% Lactobacillus casei (137 CFU/g)
13.7% Inert Ingredients (as a nonplant food ingredient)
SOIL AMENDING INGREDIENTS
Oyster shell and earthworm castings