Free Ground Shipping in the contiguous 48 United States. All sales are final. See Shipping Tab for details.
When the OMRI listed combination of Hydrogen Dioxide and Peroxyacetic Acid in TerraClean goes to work, the chemical reaction provides a three-fold benefit to your plants. First, it reacts with and disrupts the proteins and enzymes that make up the cell structures of pathogens (bacteria, fungus and spores), which will prove fatal to them. Second, it releases a high volume of oxygen that floods the root zone, stimulating root/plant development and nutrient uptake. Third, it creates a healthier soil environment overall, which translates into more robust plants that are able to keep diseases at bay.
- Will not harm seedlings or plants when applied at labeled rates.
- Can be used as a direct soil treatment, as a pre-plant application, at seeding or transplanting and as a periodic soil treatment throughout the growing season.
- Can be used in flood or drip irrigation, chemigation or as a soil drench.
- TerraClean 5.0 needs to come into surface contact with the soil in order to work. Care should be taken to ensure that all surfaces are thoroughly wetted and sufficient quantities of the finished solution are applied to penetrate the soil.
- Treated areas do not need to be covered with tarps or protective plastic.
- The performance of this product is not affected by fumigation, so it can be applied to fumigated and unfumigated soil.
- Can be applied up to and including the day of harvest (0-day PHI) and has a 0-hour REI (Restricted Entry Interval).
Use in agricultural soil and water treatment applications to control a wide range of soil borne pathogens. See the DOCS tab for BioSafe's tree replanting and soil remediation programs using TerraClean 5.0 & TerraGrow
Shop all BioSafe Systems products here.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Botrytis, Erwinia (soft rot), Fusarium (root rot, leaf spot, pink snow mold), Phytophthora (blight, root rot), Pythium (root rot), Rhizoctonia (blight, stem rot), Thielaviopsis (root rot) and Verticillium (wilt).
TerraClean 5.0 works by surface contact with the soils being treated. It is important to ensure that all surfaces are thoroughly wetted and that sufficient quantities of the finished product are applied to penetrate the soil being treated. TerraClean 5.0 is not a fumigant.
For best results, use TerraClean 5.0 with water containing low levels of organic or inorganic materials and having a neutral pH (pH value of 7.0). Terra Clean 5.0 readily mixes with clean, neutral water and does not need agitation. This product has not been thoroughly evaluated with all pesticides, fertilizers, surfactants and adjuvants. Always test for compatibility before using.
Soil Treatment Before Seeding Or Transplanting:
Soil Treatment With Established Plants Or Seedlings:
- Before treatment, break up compacted soil and clods to loosen soil completely.
- Mix a solution at the dilution rate of 1:100 (1 gal product/100 gals water).
- Either prior to planting or at the time of planting, make banded or broadcast applications of 25-100 gals of solution per acre.
- In fields with disease pressure, use the 100 gals/acre rate.
Can be applied at any stage of plant growth.
- Make applications using soil drench, flood or drip irrigation methods and rates (see below).
- Ensure that the soil moisture of the beds is near field capacity prior to application.
Apply at the rate of 25 fl oz/200 gals water per 1,000 sq ft to be treated.
Flood Irrigation: Inject through a metered system using 1 gal/1,000 gals water.
Drip Irrigation: Apply through the drip tape at a rate of 12-27 fl oz/1,000 ft of row. Inject through a metered system using 1 gal/1,000 gals water used. Combine lower rates with other non-metal based fungicides.
Pre-Plant Soil Treatment For Consecutive Cropping:
- Apply first treatment during the first drip irrigation cycle.
- Apply two additional treatments at 7-14 day intervals.
- Under sever disease conditions, apply at 7 day intervals using the highest dilution rate.
- Under severe disease conditions and during periods of rainy weather, apply immediately after the rain to suppress the spread of disease and help oxygenate the soil.
Use when crops are grown consecutively in the same soil during a growing season.
Please refer to the manufacturer's label under the DOCS tab for more detailed information on chemigation and other specific application methods.
- One week prior to planting new crop apply to the soil through the irrigation system.
- Apply at a rate of 3-5 gals/acre in 1,500-5,000 gals water.
- Following application, run irrigation system to ensure that product has been flushed from the system into the soil.
- In fields with a history of disease pressure, use the 5 gals/acre rate.
Storage: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal. Store in original container in a cool, dry well-vented area, away from direct sunlight. Do not allow product to become overheated in storage. Do not store in a manner where cross-contamination with other pesticides or fertilizer could occur.
Free Shipping in the contiguous 48 United States. Ships via Ground methods ONLY.
All sales are final. There are no returns of this product.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,DC,IA
Shipping Restrictions: Ground methods only.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CORROSIVE: Causes irreversible eye damage. Causes skin irritation or temporary discoloration on exposed skin. May be fatal if swallowed. Do not breathe vapor. Do not get in eye, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- This product is highly toxic to bees and other beneficial insects exposed to direct contact on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to blooming crops or weeds when bees are actively visiting the treatment area. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift to crops where beneficials are part of an Integrated Pest Management Program.
- This pesticide is toxic to fish. Begin treatment along the shore and continue outward in bands to allow fish to move into untreated areas. Consult with the state agency with primary responsibility for regulating pesticides before applying to public water to determine if a permit is needed.
- This pesticide is toxic to birds. Treated seed on soil surface may be harmful to birds.
- Do not apply directly to treated, finished drinking water reservoirs or drinking water receptacles when the water is intended for human consumption.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: