THIS ITEM HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. SHOP ALL FERTILIZERS HERE.
Terpinator 0-0-4 is a proprietary blend of organic inputs and plant extracts that create a soluble liquid plant food. Driven by Potassium (derived from potassium sulfate), this product has been designed to improve the terpene concentration in plants. Terpenes form the essential oils found in most flowers and plants and enhanced terpenes mean more vigorous growth that results in plants that have better taste, smell, and potency.
Terpinator works in a 4-step process:
- After application, Terpinator comes into contact with plant cells in the epidermal layer of the plant.
- Using bioosmotic potentiators, it is then put into storage in those cells until ready for use.
- By being readily available as a building block for secondary metabolites, it enhances a plant's ability to produce gland sites.
- By providing these building blocks, trichome counts and productivity increase rapidly.
- Can be used in all grow applications (hydroponic, soil, coco).
- Use throughout the life cycle of the plant or use at the beginning of the vegetative stage to build a stockpile of compounds or at the beginning of flowering at the first sign of flower site development.
- Can be used on all plants.
- Will not harm microbial populations. In fact, the sulfates in the formula can actually improve microbial activity.
- Can be used all the way through flush.
- Will not leave chemical residue or affect the final product in a negative way.
- Because Terpinator is a neutral pH, low PPM additive, it can be incorporated into any nutrient regime without adjusting your schedule. As with any new additive that you add to a feed, be sure to monitor PPM and pH after adding.
This product is designed for use in hydroponic and continuous feed applications as a root drench; do not spray onto leaves.
Usage rates vary between vegetating and reproductive phases and final fruit set as follows:
Vegetative Stage: Add 5-10 mL per gallon of water.
Reproductive and Fruit-Set Stages: Add 10-30 mL per gallon of water.
- For hydroponic and continuous feed applications as a root drench; do not spray onto leaves.
- Compatible with any brand of fertilizer product.
- Use during the entire life cycle of the plant.
- Can be used at each feeding or when you water your plants.
- Safe to use in all fertilizer injectors.
For deep water culture systems: change reservoir once every 3-5 days. Maintain aeration within the reservoir when using Terpinator.
TERPINATOR FEED CHART
|Week ||1-4 ||5-6 ||7-8 ||9-12+ |
|Amount ||5 ml/gal water ||>10 ml/gal water ||15 ml/gal water ||25 ml/gal water |
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Do not store in areas with an average temperature below 40°F. Do not freeze.
Cannot Be Shipped To: GA,MO,NJ,OR,
Warning & Toxicities:
Use only as directed. Do not take internally. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND COMPANION ANIMALS.
Will remain stable for 2 years when sealed and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Use within a year of opening.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Soluble Potash (K2O)....................4.0%
Derived from Potassium Sulfate