- Shipping Info
OMRI listed Tank's SuperMix is an organic fertilizer formulated as a "one and done" application. SuperMix contains a unique blend of vital nutrients, beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae, Humic acid, enzymes and minerals to nourish plants and promote vibrant, healthy growth. The ingredients found in SuperMix are:
- Tank's Green Stuff Organic Compost
- Composted Chicken Manure
- Worm Castings
- Bio Char
- Humic Acid
- Kelp Meal
- Bat Guano
- Blood Meal
- Feather Meal
- Beneficial Soil Microbial Blend
- Over 60 Trace Minerals
Tank's Green Stuff is a Tucson-based company committed to providing local gardeners and landscapers with organic compost, ground covers and soil amendments. As part of their commitment to building a sustainable community, they encourage people to drop off compostable materials in order to reduce landfill waste. The dropped off materials are composted, bagged and mixed with ProCoco Coco Coir to make Tank's Cactus & Succulent Mix and Tank's-Pro Potting Mix.
Can be used full-strength, as a soil amendment, or as a component of a soil mixture.
- Feeds approximately 40 sq. ft. of garden soil.
- Feeds 200+ 1-gallon containers.
- New Gardens – Before planting, apply ½ cup of SuperMix per square foot of soil. Spread evenly and mix into the upper 6 inches of the bed. Plant accordingly.
- Established Plants – Mid-way through growing season, sprinkle ½ cup per 1 sq. ft. of SuperMix onto soil around plants. Gently work the SuperMIx into soil. Water as usual, replace mulch after application.
- New Gardens – Blend SuperMix into potting medium, such as Tank's Pro Potting Mix, using 1 cup per 10 gallons of soil. Fill the container and plant accordingly.
- Established Plants – Apply 1 cup SuperMix per 10 gallon pot. Sprinkle on surface of the soil and gently work the SuperMix into the soil. Water as usual.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CA,CO,CT,DE,DC,FL,GA,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NE,NV,NH,NJ,NM,NY,NC,ND,
Shelf Life: Best if used within 1 year of opening.
Active Ingredients: Tank's Green Stuff 100% Organic Compost, Heat Treated Chicken Manure, Bat Guano, Calcium, Zeolite, Gypsum, Biochar, Soy Meal, Feather Meal, Blood Meal, Kelp Meal, Trace Minerals, Seaweed Extract, Humates, Humic Acid, Worm Castings.
Non-plant food ingredients Dry Weight basis (in CFU/g):
- OMRI listed as a crop fertilizer and soil amendment.
- US Composting Council Seal of Testing Assurance.
- ASCO Compost Verified For Use In Organic Agriculture.