Tank's Pro-Lite gives your seeds, seedlings and transplants all the high quality inputs that they need to not just survive, but to thrive. The addition of coconut coir and perlite elevates an already exceptional organic compost into a mix with first-rate qualities.
- Provides long-lasting soil aeration (the coconut husks alone can last for up to 4 years).
- Prevents and relieves compacted soil.
- Adds the perfect balance of air and moisture for seed germination.
- Provides nutrients and microbes to young plants to give them a strong start and to mature plants to keep them going strong.
If you prefer a soil mix without perlite, we recommend the Tank's Pro Potting Mix
. You can find a full list of our organic, heirloom and biodynamic seeds here
Suggested Uses: Use when seed starting, transplanting or potting.
Shop all Tank's Green Stuff Products here.
- Fill seedling tray or pot with mix.
- Sow seeds according to instructions on the package.
- Water gently and generously.
- For best results, keep consistently moist, give adequate light.
- Bottom heat can improve germination.
- Fill a container (with adequate drainage) with mix to within 1-2" of brim, tap to settle.
- Dig a hole in the center and place the plant in, fill to surround the rootball.
- Take care not to leave air pockets and maintain the same soil level on the plant stem.
- Water accordingly. Generally keep the soil moist but not wet and ensure that water drains from the bottom.
- Feed with Tank's SuperMix Organic Fertilizer or another plant food/fertilizer.
Call to order due to shipping weight. Call for ship quote.
Available for pickup at Oro Valley location.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: Contains Tank's Organic Compost, Organic Coconut Coir and Perlite