The mix of organic nutrients in this nitrogen fertilizer is designed for liquid application to a wide range of plants in soil, soil-less and hydroponic growing systems. This fine, water-soluble fertilizer allows for immediate nutrition to the plant for rapid growth. Includes micro-nutrients and amino acids as well as supplemental nitrogen. With continued use, you will have sustained greening and continued growth.
Some of the benefits of the Suståne Hi-N WDF, 12-0-1 include:
- Useful as a starter fertilizer and for foliar feeding.
- A high analysis mix of soluble organic nitrogen sources.
- Ideal for fortifying compost teas.
- Increases greening and plant growth.
- Promotes root growth and activity.
- Contains naturally occurring humates.
- Includes added nutrients to bolster efficient nitrogen uptake.
- Works well in all hydroponic systems.
- A key component of any fertigation program.
Suståne Natural Fertilizers have a deep commitment to producing the finest in OMRI listed and NOP compliant fertilizers. Their fertilizers are pathogen, contaminant and weed seed free and contain no blood, guts, bone, meat by-products, biosolids or industrial waste materials. Additionally, their Water Dispersible fertilizers (WDFs) mix readily with water and have very low levels of insoluble organic materials. These remarkable fertilizers are backed by extensive testing by commercial growers and noted University researchers. Made in the USA, Suståne products are exported to more than 60 countries.
Commercial Farm Sprayers:
- Mix up to 0.025 lb. (12 grams or 1.2 TBL) of Suståne Hi-N per gallon of water.
- Can be applied to plants with watering cans or through hose end sprayers, high volume, wide bore sprayers and piped irrigation lines.
- Apply to foliage or to soil as a drench or spray throughout the growing season.
- Foliar applications to non-edible plants, particularly of turf grass, can also be made.
- Applications can be made every 7-14 days during the growing season.
- Avoid applying to plant foliage in the late afternoon or when air temperatures are above 85°F.
- Monitor electrical conductivity (EC) throughout production cycle.
- Adjust application rate as needed.
- Do not mix this product with other chemicals or fertilizers prior to use.
- Prefiltering is required to prevent clogging.
- Flush extensively with water to prevent build up and line clogging.
Lawn and Landscapes:
- Mix 1-1.5 lb. of product per 100 gallons of water apply up to 2,000 gallons per acre per application, either in furrow or as a foliar spray.
- Rinse equipment thoroughly with water and diluted hydrogen peroxide after application to prevent biofilm formation.
- 0.67 lbs. will cover up to 500 sq. ft. in a single feeding.
- Add Suståne Hi-N to hose-end sprayer following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Adjust rate of application to about 1 TBL (9 grams) per gallon of water.
- Apply through a hose end sprayer in a crisscross pattern over the desired feeding area to ensure even coverage.
For detailed information on use with Commercial Fertigation Systems, please refer to product label here: (link)
For use as a water dispersible nitrogen fertilizer on plants grown in soil, hydroponic or soil-less systems.
Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.
Cannot Be Shipped To: DE,FL,GA,ID,MD,MT,NM,NV,OR,UT,WA,WI,WY
Warning & Toxicities:
Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rain is expected. Apply this product only to your lawn/garden and sweep any product that lands on the driveway, sidewalk or street back into your lawn/garden.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
12%.........Total Nitrogen (N)
- 0.2% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.9% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 0.3% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
- 10.6% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
1%............Soluble Potash (K2
(Derived from hydrolyzed corn protein, feather meal, sodium nitrate, aerobically composted turkey litter, potassium magnesium sulfate and sulfate of potash)