Summerset AllDown Concentate is OMRI certified.
Summerset AllDown is a non-selective broadleaf herbicide, will make quick work of your unwanted weeds and grasses without resorting to harsh chemicals. AllDown acts as a burn-down herbicide by attacking the protective cuticle of the plant, causing it to rapidly weaken and die. The corrosive qualities that weeds find so devastating come from citric and acetic acid. Feel free to use AllDown liberally; these natural ingredients will not persist in the soil and build up to harmful levels. As with other weed killers, be sure to apply AllDown only on those plants that you want to remove. AllDown comes in two formulations - RTU and Concentrated. The concentrated version is OMRI certified, so you can be confident that the ingredients have been scrutinized and found to conform to strict organic standards.
Suggested Uses: Use on targeted weeds and grasses in flowerbeds; on targeted weeds and grasses in vegetable gardens; on targeted weeds and grasses around fruiting and non-fruiting trees, shrubs and vines; on targeted weeds and grasses along fence lines, patios, driveways, sidewalks, and other similar areas where weed control is desired. Repeated applications may be required for larger perennial weeds or if re-growth occurs.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
- Annual broadleaf weeds such as: chickweed, black medic, cinquefoil, lambs quarter, mustard species, oxalis, pigweed, ragweed species, shepherd's purse, stinkweed, portulaca, round-leaf mallow.
- Perennial weeds such as: Canada thistle, cinquefoil (silvery), common burdock, dandelion, ground ivy (Creeping Charlie), plaintain, spotted spurge, toadflax, tufted vetch, wild carrot, etc.
- Annual grasses such as: Foxtail series, crabgrass, barnyard grass, seedling Johnson grass, etc.
- Perennial grasses such as: Quack grass, common Bermuda grass, ryegrass, etc.
- Concentrate: Mix 1 part Summerset AllDown Concentrate to 3 parts water in a sufficient amount to treat at an application rate of 7.5-15 fluid ounces per 100 square feet. Shake or stir well. For larger annuals and burndown of perennial weed growth, mix stronger by using 1 part AllDown to 2 parts water.
- RTU: Apply spray solution at a rate of 7.5-15 fluid ounces per 100 square feet.
How To Use:
- Apply when skies are mostly sunny and no rain is predicted with 4-6 hours of application. Rain just after application will reduce product effectiveness.
- Apply when the air is calm and temperatures are 65-90°F.
- Best results are achieved when young leaves are growing actively (on small weeds 3-5" high). Weeds that are mature, dormant or hardened due to moisture stress are more tolerant of herbicide treatments.
- For spot treating, apply to target vegetation in sufficient volume to thoroughly wet the leaves.
For control of larger annuals and burndown of perennial weed growth:
Larger annual weeds and perennials are more difficult to control and may require re-treatment. Treat initially and repeat if new growth of leaves appears. Thorough coverage of all foliage is necessary to achieve desirable control.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Disposal Instructions: To avoid wastes, use all material in container by application according to label directions. If waste cannot be avoided, offer remaining product to a waste disposal facility or pesticide disposal program (often such programs are run by state or local governments or by industry).
Containers are not refillable and should not be reused or refilled. Do not use bleach to rinse container. Triple rinse (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Empty the remaining contents into the application equipment or a mix tank and drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Fill the container ¼ full with water and recap. Shake for 10 seconds. Pour rinsate into application equipment or a mix tank or store rinsate for later use or disposal. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Repeat this procedure two more times. Then offer for recycling, if available, or puncture or dispose in a sanitary landfill, or by incineration. Do not burn unless allowed by state and local ordinances.
Cannot Be Shipped To: NM
Shipping Restrictions: UPS Ground Only
Warning & Toxicities: Corrosive ingredients can cause irreversible eye damage. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear such as goggles, face shield, or safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
For terrestrial use only. Do not apply directly to water. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm weather when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
- DO NOT apply to desirable plants. Severe injury to non-target plants will occur if AllDown contacts the leaves.
- DO NOT apply to reactive metals such as aluminum, tin, iron or items such as fencing or lawn furniture in order to prevent staining, mottling, or otherwise harming finished metal surfaces.
- DO NOT use spray equipment whose working parts contain metal such as metal spray lines, metal nozzles, etc.
- DO NOT apply this product through any type of irrigation system.
- DO NOT tank mix with other pesticides or fertilizers.
- DO NOT apply more frequently than every two weeks.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
|Ready To Use|