These water soluble pouches dissolve rapidly, begin working right away and contain a medley of aromas that flies just can't resist. This attractant is designed to lure filth breeding flies such as house, blow, flesh, blue bottle, green bottle, dump and dung flies. For use with the Captivator, Fly Terminator Pro and Milk Jugg traps.
- For gallon-sized reusable fly traps, place 2 water-soluble attractant pouches into trap and add ½ gallon of clean water to activate attractant.
- For ½ gallon-sized reusable fly traps, place 1 water-soluble attractant pouch into trap and add 1 quart of clean water to activate attractant.
How To Use:
- Bait and use trap outdoors.
- Open zipper bag to remove water-soluble attractant pouch and drop pouch into trap. Handle with dry hands or use gloves.
- Use attractants promptly after removing from package and keep them dry during handling.
- Do not open the attractant pouches; they will dissolve in water.
- Reseal zipper bag after removing the water-soluble pouch (es) and keep the zipper bag sealed when not in use.
- Add water to fill line indicated on the fly trap.
- Replace fly trap top securely.
- Hang or place trap outside near a fly source.
- Wash hands with soap and water after handling.
- Empty trap and rebait attractant when trap dries out or becomes full of flies, or after 30 days - whichever comes first.
Not for indoor use, nor for use against biting flies. Contents may give off a bad odor, do not allow contents to contact hands or clothing.