- Shipping Info
This 60 gallon capacity compost tumbler is perfect for the home gardener. Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic the bin sits above ground on sturdy, 1 inch thick powder coated steel legs making this a durable and stable tool for your garden. The legs lock together when assembled so when you move it or tumble the bin, the legs will not fall off.
The tumbler has 20 ventilation slots that provide for excellent ventilation and aeration, as well as drainage to help you maintain a healthy compost bin. There are 4 compost thermometer ports that provide you with easy access to monitor your compost temperature – no more losing heat because you have to open the entire bin! Because the bin is raised above ground and has locking lids, critters will not get into the bin!
Use with Bio-Dynamic Compost Starter to speed up and ensure a super-charged decomposition process. Bio-Dynamic Compost Starter
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Made of 100 percent recycled plastic.
- Holds up to 60 gallons of materials (9.3 cubic feet).
- Extremely sturdy and durable 1 inch thick, powder coated steel legs.
- Wide mouth - for easy access to contents inside.
- Dual locking lids - make it easy to add materials to the compost tumbler, no matter which end is up.
- Sturdy Powder coated steel legs - will effortlessly hold your bin for years outside in the elements.
- Ribbed interior design - gives your compost bin added strength and superior mixing action.
- 60 gallon capacity (9.3 cubic feet)
- 26" W x 32.5" D x 45" H
- 1" thick, sturdy powder coated legs