DTE Solution Grade Potassium Sulfate is an organic powder that contains two crucial plant nutrients - potassium (K) and sulfur (S). Plants can't survive, much less thrive, without the support that these two nutrients provide. In fact, almost every major physiological function a plant performs requires one or both of them. DTE Solution Grade Potassium Sulfate supplies a strong dose of these nutrients in a highly available water-soluble sulfate form that is designed for efficient delivery and immediate uptake. A soil or plant tissue analysis or a home soil test is recommended before use, but application can be made without one (see instructions for details).
- Allows plants to reach their full potential in growth and production
- Fine 200 mesh powder that can be used with no clogging issues
- OMRI listed for organic growing
- Can be used in reservoirs, fertigation, drip irrigation or spray applications
Shop All Down to Earth products here.
2 cups ≈ 1 lb; 1 tbsp ≈ 12g; 1 tsp ≈ 4g
Plant nutrient requirements are determined by multiple factors including target crop variety and existing nutrient content in the soil. Performing a complete soil or plant tissue analysis or using a home soil test kit before application is recommended. Testing services will provide guidelines for the efficient application of all fertilizers and soil amendments.
With Soil Analysis & Recommendations:
- Mix the total weight of recommended DTE Solution Grade Potassium Sulfate with water at a rate of no more than 1 lb per gallon of water.
- Mix this concentrated solution into the total volume of water necessary for coverage. Continued agitation is
recommended to keep diluted solution in suspension.
Without Soil Analysis (recommended rates for general use):
- For foliar and spray applications - mix ½ - 1 tsp per gallon of water. Apply with even coverage directly to plant leaves.
- For soil drench applications - mix 1-2 tbsp per gallon of water.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AK,AR,CT,DE,FL,GA,IA,ID,IL,IN,KS,MA,MD,MN,MS,MT,ND,NH,NM,NV,OH,PA,PR,RI,SC,SD,UT,VT,WI,WV,WY
Warning & Toxicities: CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest or inhale. Use of a dust mask is recommended for any application of a dry fertilizer product. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Wash hands after use.
Soluble Potash (K2O).....................50.0%
Derived from Sulfate of Potash Magnesia