For thousands of years, people have been utilizing all of the Neem tree and its oil for a myriad of health and insecticidal purposes.
OMRI listed SoluNeem is the first water-soluble, neem-based bioinsecticide powder. SoluNeem is made from organic Neem Seed Kernel Extract and uses a patented "microencapsulation process". This process allows a highly concentrated version of the active ingredient, Azadirachtin, to readily mix with water.
This solution provides all the familiar benefits of Neem products (as an insect growth regulator, anti-feedant, anti-ovopository and excellent repellent), without the odor, stickiness, residue on plants or need for added solvents. SoluNeem poses no risk of phototoxicity and can be applied up to the day of harvest. SoluNeem is not harmful to birds, mammals and beneficial insects, including bees.
For use indoors and outdoors to control Greenhouse Whitefly (Trialeurodes vaporariorum), Whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea), Aphids (Aphidoidea), Sawflies (Symphyta), Caterpillars, Beetles, Scale insects (Coccoidea), Mole Crickets (Gryllotalpidae), Mushroom Flies, Leafminers, Thrips (Thysanoptera), Mealybugs, Psyllids (Psyllidae), Plant Bugs, Flies, Weevils (Curculionoidea), Borers and many more.
SoluNeem can be applied via soil drench, foliar spray, tree injection and in hydroponics and chemigation systems. Foliar applications should thoroughly cover both sides of the leaves. Use a suitable spreader/sticker (surfactant) to get thorough spray coverage on plant surfaces. For optimal results, 2-3 applications made at 7-10 day intervals is recommended, unless otherwise specified on the label.
- Use as a soil drench to control soil borne insects (beetle grubs, root aphids, thrips larvae, etc.).
- Avoid excessive leaching or runoff when applying as a drench.
- Can be applied through sub-surface soil treatment equipment (e.g. turf grass).
- To repel and kill adult flies, apply through fogging equipment.
can be tank mixed with other inputs such as fertilizers, growth promoters and plant protection chemicals. For more detailed information, please refer to the manufacturer's label
under the MSDS tab.
For agricultural and commercial use indoors and outdoors (on plants in nurseries, greenhouses, interiorscapes and mushroom houses) to destroy a wide variety of targeted insects on food crops, trees, turfgrass, ornamentals and landscape plants.
Typical Drip Application Rates –
- After plants are established, 5 grams of SoluNeem is recommended per 5 gallon container of soil for drip conditions. The frequency of use can be 1-4 weeks (depending on level of infestation) – every 2 weeks being the rule of thumb.
Typical Examples of Spray Application Rates –
For more detailed information, please refer to the manufacturer's label under the MSDS tab.
- Low Rate (For preventative treatment before signs of infestation): 1 tsp/1 gallon of water/ 1000 sq. ft.
- Medium Rate (For most treatments. For preventative or medium infestations when pests are present.):
2-3 tsp/1 gallon of water/1000 sq. ft.
- High Rate (For high infestations or difficult to manage pests.): 4 tsp/1 gallon of water/1000 sq. ft.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AL,AK,AR,CT,DE,DC,GA,HI,ID,IL,IN,IA,KS,KY,LA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,MT,NC,ND,NE,NH,NJ,NM,NV,NY,OH,OK,PA,
Warning & Toxicities: This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. For terrestrial use only. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not apply when weather conditions favor drift from treated areas. Runoff from treated areas may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in neighboring areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters.
Shelf Life: Shelf life of over 2 years.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis: