Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus has been created to inoculate areas like flower beds, landscaped areas, and gardens that are being prepped for planting. Designed thoughtfully for endo specific plants, it has 7 species of viable endomycorrhizal propagules and 30 strains of beneficial bacteria. This combination of microorganisms lays a foundation for a healthy microbiome in your soil so your plants and transplants can thrive from the moment they meet the soil. This versatile product also contains a timed release 3-3-3 fertilizer. This gentle fertilizer will slowly disperse and feed your microorganisms and plants over an 8-9 month period. In addition to all the aforementioned goodness, Soil Moist Flower & Garden Plus contains water storing polymers. The addition of these polymers allows for better water management and less transplant shock.
- Effective on most types of plants and trees, except Laurels, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Oaks, Pines, Firs, Spruces, Beech, Birch, Poplar, Aspen, Alder, Larch, Linder and Pecan trees
- Creates a vibrant microbial life in soil that provides long-term benefits for plants
- Encourages strong and rapid root growth and robust plant establishment for healthy plants
- Reduces watering, and the risk of transplant shock and plant loss
- Nutrient and water uptake will be smooth and highly effective
- Each 1 pound container will treat 100 square feet of bedding area, seven 1-inch caliper trees, or forty 1-gallon containers
Mix with the soil backfill in the top 10 inches of the planting hole. The granules MUST BE placed in contact with the roots for the fungi to colonize. After planting, deep-soak the plant with water.
|CONTAINER SIZE ||AMOUNT |
|4" ||½ tsp |
|6" ||1 ½ tsp |
|8" ||2 tsp |
|10"- 1 gallon ||1 TBSP |
|3 gallon ||3 TBSP |
|5 gallon ||4 TBSP |
- Each 1-lb jar will treat 100 square feet of bedding area.
- Use 6 tablespoons per diameter inch of tree, must place by roots.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry location (34°F - 95°F). Reseal any unused product.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Total Nitrogen (N) .................................3%*
- 1.75% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 1.25% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5) .................3%*
Soluble Potash (K2O).............................3%*
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Sources:Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphates, Calcium Phosphates, and Potassium Sulfate.*The Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash have been polymer coated to provide a 3% coated slow release Nitrogen (N), 3% coated slow release Phosphate (P205) and 3% coated slow release Soluble Potash (K20). 371-1001
Also contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:22% cross-linked polyacrylamide. Minimum of 16.3 propagules per gram (10.6 per cc) of endomycorrhizal fungi derived from Glomus intraradices, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus mosseae, Glomus clarum, Glomus deserticola, Glomus monosporum and Gigaspora margarita. Minimum of 5.81 million CFUs per gram (3.46 million per cc) of beneficial bacteria derived from Bacillus (15 species), Pseudomonas (5 species) and Streptomycetes (10 species).