Soil Moist Container Mix Plus is a dynamic combination of microorganisms, a 3-3-3 fertilizer, and water-saving polymers that has been created specifically for container plants. This mix contains several species of naturally occurring, beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi. These microorganisms will colonize the root zone of newly planted stock and create a healthy microbiome for your growing plants. This unique product also has a timed-release 3-3-3 fertilizer that provides a continuous output of gentle feeding for 8-9 months. This steady nutrition easily provides for your plants from transplants to maturity. Lastly, this product contains water-saving polymers; they reduce waterings, allow for effective water management, and help reduce transplant shock. This trio of benefits doesn't just cover things that your plant needs, it provides the ultimate environment for your plants to flourish in.
- Designed for use in hanging baskets, indoor potted plants and patio pots, but can be used on most any new plants, flowers and trees – no matter where you are growing them. However, do not use on Laurels, Rhododendrons, Azaleas, Oaks, Pines, Firs and Spruces.
- Creates a vibrant microbial life in soil that provides long-term benefits for plants
- Encourages strong and rapid root growth and robust plant establishment for healthy plants
- Reduces watering, and the risk of transplant shock and plant loss
- Nutrient and water uptake will be smooth and highly effective
- Each 8 oz.(½ lb.) will treat 50 square feet of bedding area
- For trees, use 6 tablespoons per diameter inch of tree
Mix with the soil back fill in the top 10 inches of the planting hole around the root ball. The granules MUST be placed in contact with the roots for the fungi to colonize. After planting, deep-soak the plant with water.
|CONTAINER SIZE ||AMOUNT ||BOX SIZE |
|4" ||½ tsp ||- |
|6" ||1 ½ tsp ||40|
|8" ||2 tsp ||30|
|10" - 1 gallon ||1 TBSP ||20|
|3 gallon ||3 TBSP ||7|
|5 gallon ||4 TBSP ||5|
- Each 8 oz. (½ pound) jar will treat 50 square feet of bedding area.
- Use six tablespoons per diameter inch of tree, must place by roots.
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Guaranteed Analysis: 1.75% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
1.25% Nitrate Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P2O5) .................3%*
Soluble Potash (K2O).............................3%*
Sources:Ammonium Nitrate, Ammonium Phosphates, Calcium Phosphates, and Potassium Sulfate.*The Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash have been polymer coated to provide a 3% coated slow release Nitrogen (N), 3% coated slow release Phosphate (P205) and 3% coated slow release Soluble Potash (K20). 371-1001
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients:22% cross-linked polyacrylamide. Minimum of 13.0 propagules per gram (8.5 per cc) of Glomas intraradices, 1.7 propagules per gram (1.1 per cc) of Glomus mosseae and 1.7 propagules per gram (1.7 per cc) of Glomus clarum. Minimum of 5.81 million CFUs per gram (3.46 million per cc) of Bacillus subtilis.