Kelp is packed full of vitamins, minerals and enzymes and Soil Mender Kelp Meal delivers these to your plants with an N-P-K of 1-0-2. This gentle formula will not burn your plants but is still powerful enough to deliver all the nutrition. Kelp meal also stimulates microbial activity, so you can reap all the benefits of a healthy, living soil.
- Provides naturally chelated nutrients and growth stimulants
- Improves the moisture-holding qualities of soil
- Stimulates root growth
- Reduces the effect of stressors on plants
- Boosts plant recovery
Use Soil Mender Kelp Meal for all types of gardening inside and outside your house - vegetables, flowers, fruit trees, houseplants, lawns, roses, shrubs, and more.
Can be used on vegetables, flowers, transplants and houseplants, sprinkled around shrubs and trees, or used to enrich compost.
- For vegetables and flowers, apply at a rate of 1 lb. per 100 sq. ft.
- Apply 3 times per growing season.
- Rate may be doubled in the fall for winter hardiness (2 lbs per 100 sq. ft.)
- For new transplants, add 1-2 tsp per hole, mix into soil and water well.
- To feed established plants, apply 1-2 tsp per plant once each month during the growing season.
Shipping Restrictions: UPS Ground Only
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Derived from Kelp Meal
Total Nitrogen (N)……………………1.0%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) ……….0.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………..2.0%