Soil Mender Enhanced Vinegar is a soil amendment used as an aid in lowering the pH in soil. Unlike other common pH adjusting products, this liquid is not made of harmful, caustic materials. Instead, it's a blend of vinegar (acetic acid made from grain alcohol not from glacial acetic acid), orange oil and molasses.
- Ready-to-use but can be diluted with water if desired.
- It is recommended that you test your soil pH before adding any pH-adjusting product.
- Enhanced vinegar is a potent weed/grass killer, so when using be extremely careful to avoid contact with any desired vegetation.
Shop All Soil Mender Products here.
- Shake well before using.
- Application rates will vary depending on the current pH of soil and the type of plant that is being grown. If in doubt, consult your local county extension office for soil pH levels in your area.
- May be diluted with water is desired.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Soil Amending Ingredients -
- Acetic Acid..........10%
- Orange Oil.............1%
Total Other Ingredients.......... 88%