SNS-DC All Natural Disease & Fungal Control works in several ways to heal and protect your plants:
- The water soluble formula is absorbed into the plant cells, where it forms a protective barrier that repels and kills molds, mildew, bacteria and fungus.
- The presence of SNS-DC in the cell walls also serves as a natural preservative, keeping the harmful microbes from decomposing these walls.
- Once inside the plant, SNS-DC will displace salt and sequester those metals that microbes need to grow and colonize.
- The dehydrating agent and oxidative action found in SNS-DC cause the cell walls of the microbes to dehydrate and break down, which kills the unwanted pests.
Foliar application of any control substances is always at the mercy of the elements. Wind, rain and sunlight can cause degradation and dilution to these products. Since SNS-DC
works inside the plant itself and is not exposed to the elements, as other foliar sprays are, you will not have these concerns and can expect long term and continuous control.
As SNS-DC courses through the plant keeping damaging microbes away, the natural preservatives actively work in a healing capacity. So SNS-DC is not just fighting off damage, it is helping to heal and prevent further damage. There is no Restricted Entry Interval (REI) with this product and it can be used repeatedly without building up toxicities or causing other problems for your plants, animals and people.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: For controlling disease and fungi on plants. This includes, but is not limited to, Rust diseases, Powdery Mildew (Erysiphales Podosphaera xanthii, Sphaerotheca fulginea) and Black Sooty Mold.
Some species and varieties of plants are especially sensitive; for this reason, it is recommended that you treat only a small number of plants at first to test their reaction before large scale application. Refer to the Application & Use Guide for dilution rates and use recommendations by crop type.
- Multiple applications may be necessary due to the severity of the disease.
- SNS-DC may be used as a maintenance pre-emergent disease control.
- Allow to dry, then culture test for disease.
- No Restricted Entry Interval (REI=0).
Ready to Use (RTU) Foliar Spray:
Plant site use for all plants and turf (Leaves, foliage, stems, stalks, fruit and around flowers).
- Shake well before use.
- Spray all plant parts (leaves, stems, stalks, crowns, etc.).
- Spraying lightly on top of the soil may be helpful in reducing unwanted yeast and molds.
- Be careful when contacting flowers as excess moisture may have unwanted effects.
- Always spray in the cooler part of the day or when grow lights are off.
- Coverage = 1 gallon of SNS-DC RTU solution will cover approximately 550 sq. ft. One quart will cover approximately 137.50 sq. ft.
Refer to the Application & Uses Guide for specific application rates and instructions for various application types.
Suggested Uses: For use in all gardens, greenhouses hydroponics and agricultural fields to control Rusts, Powdery Mildew, Black Mold and other plant diseases.
Environment: Can be used in all gardens, greenhouses, hydroponics and agricultural fields.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame and out of the reach of children. Do not reuse container. Dispose in trash or offer for recycling.
SKU 1459111 & 1459112 ship via UPS Ground shipping only.
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of the reach of children. Not intended for human consumption. As with any insecticide, avoid contact with eyes and skin. Use eye protection, chemical rated gloves and long sleeved shirt. If product gets in eyes, flush eyes with water for a minimum of 15-20 minutes. If on skin, wash skin with soap and water. If irritation persists, consult a physician. Thoroughly wash with soap and water all food areas and materials that may have come in contact with product. Do not use near heat or open flame.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
*** L-Absorbic Acid (vitamin C), Sodium Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) & Purified Water