SKEETER is a unique and innovative organic mosquito control product. It combines botanical oils (garlic and soybean) and beneficial nematodes (Heterorhabditis megidis) for quick and complete control of larvae and pupae and lasting protection. The botanical oils in SKEETER are well known and very effective tools for mosquito control; they work as suffocants and kill on contact. These oils will make short work of young adults that have recently transitioned from pupae but have yet to leave the area. The nematodes in SKEETER offer a long-lasting solution for the eggs and larvae. Here's how they work:
- Once applied, specialized in-vitro juvenile nematodes search out mosquito larvae.
- When they locate the larvae, immediate infection is initiated as the juvenile nematodes enter the larvae through numerous small openings on the larvae body.
- Once inside the larvae, the juvenile nematodes instantly release a symbiotic bacterium into the larvae bloodstream.
- This bacterium initiates septicemia and kills their insect hosts, this complete process happens within 48 hours after infection.
- Nematodes multiply off the food source of the larvae, which extends the efficacy of SKEETER to 30 days.
This amazing product can be used on turf and plants and can be applied directly to water. Use it on the banks of rivers and ponds, stagnant/standing water, sewage, water pipes, drainage areas, old vehicle tires and anywhere else mosquitoes breed.
- 80% kill in 24 hours and 98% kill in 48 hours
- OMRI listed for organic applications
- Controls eggs, larvae and young adults for 30 days
- Tank compatible to allow for one-step applications
- Safe for people, the planet and animals
- Can be applied to stagnant standing water with visible results in 24 hours
- 0-hour REI (Restricted Entry Interval) means you can immediately swim or walk around the treated area
- EPA Exempt from pesticide registration
- Zero resistance to this proprietary formulation
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Twenty (20) species of mosquito and midge larva and pupae, including Aedes, Anopheles and Culex.
Depending on severity of outbreak, SKEETER may be applied directly to the mosquito infestation, to plants, to lakes/ponds, or any water area that mosquito larvae or pupae are present. For best results, apply at the beginning of mosquito infestation.
SHAKE OR MIX THOROUGHLY.
- Can be applied with aerial sprayers, misters and backpack sprayers and misters.
- Can be applied to stagnant standing water and the areas around it, like the banks of ponds and the ground around ditches.
- Apply via a mister to control eggs and young adults in the brush along pathways in golf courses, parks and recreational areas, fairgrounds, amusement parks and homes.
- Avoid application in high sunlight hours. Application in the late evening is recommended to achieve maximum efficacy.
- The oils in this product can be dangerous to other insects in addition to mosquitoes. Avoid applying to natural predators, such as dragonflies.
When Applying to Turf/Foliage:
- Spray SKEETER onto leaves and roots.
Water plants thoroughly.
- Do not treat stressed plants.
Mix Rate (for all crops):
- 1-2 fl. oz. per one gallon of water.
- Use 1-2 gallons of product per 500 gallons of water.
- May also be used in other quantities at the dilution rate of 1:1,000 of product to water.
Storage: Store in a cool area (40-95°F/5-35°C). DO NOT FREEZE, DO NOT EXCEED 105°F/40°C for a period in excess of 24 hours. Ensure good air circulation around each container. When kept under proper storage our proprietary technologies and advanced packaging permit a shelf life of 2-plus years. Do not use if incorrectly stored.
Cannot Be Shipped To: CT,IN,ME,MT,OR,RI,WI
Warning & Toxicities: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
*Water, Egg Solids