Serenade Garden Disease Control Spray is made from a patented living microbial strain of Bacillus subtilis, QST 713. Best used preventatively at first sign of foliage development, Serenade can be applied throughout the growing season as a biofungicide for disease suppression and control. It is recommended for use on roses, vegetables, fruits, nuts, flowers, houseplants, ornamentals, foliage, trees and landscape shrubs.
Use for control and suppression of the following plant diseases:
- Anthracnose (Colletotrichum spp.)
- Bacteria (Erwinia spp, Pseudomonas spp, Xanthomonas spp.)
- Bacterial Leaf Blight (Xanthomonas campestris)
- Bacterial Speck (Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato)
- Bacterial Spot (Xanthomonas spp.) - suppression
- Black Mold (Alternaria alternate)
- Black Root Rot/Black Crown Rot (Alternaria spp.)
- Black Spot of Rose (Diplocarpon rosea)
- Botrytis (Botrytis spp.)
- Downy Mildew (Bremia lactucae, Peronospora spp., and Plasmopara viticola) - suppression
- Early Blight (Alternaria solani) – suppression
- Fire Blight (Erwinia amylovora) – suppression
- Gray Mold (Botrytis cinerea)
- Late Blight (Phytophthora infestans) – suppression
- Leaf spots – (Alternaria spp, Cercospora spp., Entomosporium spp., Helminthsporium spp., Myrothecium spp.,
- Pin Rot (Alternaria/Xanthomonas complex) - suppression
- Powdery Mildew (Uncinula necator, Erysiphe spp., Sphaerotheca spp., Oidiopsis taurica, Leveillula taurica,
Podosphaera leucotricha, Oidium spp., Podosphaera spp.)
- Scab (Venturia spp.) - suppression
- Walnut Blight (Xanthomonas campestris)
- For best results treat prior to presence of plant disease.
- Apply weekly for maintained control.
- Increase frequency of treatments in excess environmental moisture.
- Can be used up to and on the day of harvest.
- Apply at any time of day, in direct sun and at high temperatures.
- Apply using pressurized hand-held sprayer or hose-end sprayer.
- DO NOT water foliage within 4 hours of applying Serenade®.
For Concentrate – Mix between 2 - 4 fl. oz. per gal. of water. Apply diluted solution thoroughly to foliage.
For RTU – Refer to the instructions on the product label for ready to use application rates.
For Ready to Spray – Attach spray nozzle to hose. Bend plastic tab back and set spray setting to "ON". Turn on hose and thoroughly spray foliage.
QST 713 strain of Bacillus subtilis. See product labels for concentrations.