2022 Product Renaming In Progress: Product may be shipped as "Soil Balance" or "Oath Soil Life." Products are identical in composition and registration.
Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life an organic water soluble powder (WSP) that contains a unique blend of regenerative soil microbes. It has been developed for use in hydroponics, soil, and soilless mediums. The 62 strains of microbes in this product works as a probiotic to increase plant oil production, terpenes (aroma and flavor), nutrient density, and overall plant health. Each of these microbial species of bacteria and fungi create enzymes which break down organic and inorganic material and help develop a symbiotic relationship with plants' root systems. Additionally, the fungi in Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life take maximum advantage of the space given to them and rapidly establish themselves in soil aggregate. In the process of searching for food and water, the fungi continually grow and expand their network of mycelium, thereby expanding the plant roots' reach.
The benefits of Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life to your plants are almost too many to list, but they include:
- Breaks down nutrients and micronutrients in the growing media and makes them bioavailable
- Boosts essential oil production, brix levels and overall yield
- Signals the plant to grow thicker, denser roots allowing for improved absorption of both water and nutrients
- Builds microbial protection for the rhizosphere
- Heightens the flavor of plants by increasing flavonoid and terpene production
- Spurs the plant to produce growth hormones when necessary
- Communicates with and responds to a plant's specific needs
Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life is for use in all organic and conventional crop production, forestry, nursery, ornamental and turf.
- Can be adapted to sustainable and organic production systems
- 100% organic, all-natural and vegan
- Non-GMO and pathogen-free
- Can be used in hydroponics, soil, and soilless mediums.
- 1 GRAM = ¼ TEASPOON
- The live microbes in this product are susceptible to UV light, limit exposure post mixture.
- The microbial strains in Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life do not require supplemental food sources. For faster results, however, you may add sea mineral, water soluble humic acid with fulvic, compost tea, molasses, or any other carbon source.
- Apply close to the plant stem and water in as deep as the roots go so that it makes contact.
- For best establishment, a 50% moisture rate should be maintained 7 days post inoculation.
- Using water with high levels of chlorine will cause microbial die off.
- Do not tank mix with any synthetic products.
- Wait 2 days after inoculating with Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life to apply fungicides, nematicides, herbicides and insecticides.
- Systemic fungicides and fumigants are not recommended to be used with Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life as they will render the microbes ineffective. Use only if absolutely necessary, contact fungicides only should be used.
- Biocides will kill all the microbes off the roots, so their use is not recommended. If it is unavoidable, reapply Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life to plant roots after the biocide efficacy has dissipated.
- 0-Day REI (Restricted Entry Interval)
Add 1g into a 5 gallon bucket of water. Stir in vortex for several minutes. Fully saturate as many pots as the 5 gallons of water will moisten. Keep moist for 5 days.
Mix well 0.1 - 0.2 grams of water or rooting solution. Dip or drench weekly as necessary. Adjust pH prior to adding Soil Balance/Oath Soil Life.
3 applications of 100 grams each, per acre, is recommended for best results, with a minimum of 2 applications. First 100 gram application should be made post emergence, or at time of transplant. Second application should be made 3-4 weeks after first application. Third application should be made 3-4 weeks after second or timed halfway between second application and projected time of harvest. Additional applications can be implemented.
- During propagation, use 1g per 10 gallons of soil.
- From Veg, through Early Bloom and into Mid Bloom, use 100g per acre
SOIL/RAISED BEDS/COCO/POTTED PLANTS:
Apply 1 to 2 grams per 10 gallons of water. Mix in vortex and/or use bubbler or mixer for 7 to 15 minutes. Mixing thoroughly is important. Stir biodynamically (if applicable). Apply water solution to the base of the plant stem. The microbe water solution should touch the plant roots to begin colonization, drip systems will work. After every application keep entire root system and or soil moist for 3 to 4 days to ensure proper growth of microbe strains. Can be applied every week if budgets allow and a minimum of 5 times per cycle.
Apply 1 to 2 grams per 10 gallons of water. Mix in vortex and/or use bubbler or mixer for 7 to 15 minutes. Mixing thoroughly is important. Pour into main water vessel.
WHEN APPLYING TO SOIL/COCO/POTTED/HYDRO:
Use 1 to 2 grams per 10 gallons of water.
Storage: For extended viability, store product at room temperature for up to 18 months in dry conditions. Reseal pouch tightly after opening to maintain product viability. Expiration date depends on recommended method of storage from purchase.
Warning & Toxicities:
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
- If product contacts skin, wash off with warm, soapy water.
- If spilled on clothing, wash clothes in warm, soapy water.
- If splashed in eyes, rinse with clean water.
- If swallowed, contact your doctor.
Shelf Life: 1½ years after opening. It can be sealed and resealed multiple times. Keep airtight.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
2.60% Total Active Ingredients
97.40% Inert Ingredients (Dextrose, Soy Lecithin)
|Species Name||CFU Count*|
|Streptomyces janthinus||1 x 109 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces cinerochromogenes||1 x 1010 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces chromofuscus||1 x 108 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces atratus||1 x 109 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces aurantiogriseus||1 x 1010 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces rimosus||1 x 108 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces venezuelae||1 x 108 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces violaceus||1 x 1010 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces violascens||1 x 109 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces viridodiasticus||1 x 1010 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces griseus||1 x 109 cfu per gram|
|Streptomyces rectiverticillatum||1 x 109 cfu per gram|
|Bacillus subtilis||1 x 109 cfu per gram|