SaniDate® All Purpose Disinfectant Approved by EPA as effective against Human Coronavirus - Added to EPA List-N
Learn More >>>
Bleach-Free, Ammonia-Free & Fragrance-Free
This simple-to use cleaner does most everything - it's an antibacterial, disinfectant and deodorant. It works with the power of Hydrogen Peroxide and Peroxyacetic Acid and kills odor-causing bacteria. This all purpose disinfectant also controls mold and mildew and is excellent for spot-cleaning rugs (in case you have an accident prone pet or family member).
Sanidate All Purpose Disinfectant is organic and safe enough to use around people and pets; but it is still a strong oxidizing agent that is highly corrosive, so certain precautions should be taken: Do not use in concentrated form. Mix only with water in accordance with label instructions. Never bring concentrate in contact with other pesticides, cleaners or oxidizing agents. Wear goggles or safety glasses when applying. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. For more safety information, see product label.
- OMRI listed under Processing, Sanitizing and Cleaners
- Works on contact
- Scent and bleach free
- Leaves no harmful residues
Use Sanidate All Purpose Disinfectant on most any hard, non-porous surface like: walls, tables, floors, vinyl and glazed tiles, bathtubs, showers, garbage cans, door and cabinet handles, pet toys, phones, computer keyboards, sinks, food preparation surfaces, eating utensils and dishes, cutting boards, countertops, appliances, refrigerators, meal tables, plastic toys, cribs, cots, mats, changing tables, potty chairs, diaper pails, highchairs and more.
Suggested Uses: Use to clean, disinfect and deodorize hard, non-porous surfaces.
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases: Kills 99.9% of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella enteri.
Use daily to clean dirt, grime, oils and other common soils on hard, non-porous surfaces. Not recommended for use on bras or marble.
Spray Applications - Mix 0.75 fl. oz. (1.5 tablespoons) + 32 fl. oz. water. Prepare a fresh solution daily.
Cleaning Mold And Mildew -
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Spray surfaces using a coarse spray until area is thoroughly wet.
- Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes and then be allowed to air dry.
- Food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water prior to reuse.
Mix at a rate of 2.5-3.0 fl. oz. per 1 gallon of water.
Spot Clean And Deodorize Carpets -
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Apply solution with a mop, cloth, sponge, brush, scrubber or coarse spray device or by soaking to wet all surfaces thoroughly.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes then remove solution and entrapped soil with a clean, wet mop, cloth or wet pickup.
- Repeat treatment every seven days, or more often if new growth appears.
Add 1-2 fl. oz. per 1 gallon of water.
- From 6"-8" above, blot or spray a light, even coating on soiled area of the carpet until damp.
- Gently blot area with a clean, damp, color-safe cloth. Repeat as needed.
- Let air dry, then vacuum if necessary.
Storage: Store in original container container in a cool, dry, well-vented area, away from direct sunlight. Do not allow product to become overheated in storage. Do not store in a manner where cross-contamination with other pesticides or fertilizers could occur.
Free Ground Shipping through Dec 30, 2020
Warning & Toxicities: HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. DANGER: CORROSIVE. Causes irreversible eye damage. Do not get into eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear goggles or safety glasses. Harmful if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Avoid breathing spray mist. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before resuse. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.
Shelf Life: 2 years
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
Write a review
works for us
Jul 10, 2020 | By Eti
May 27, 2020 | By Susan Gray
Great Service and Products
May 11, 2020 | By Robin Smith
Apr 23, 2020 | By Roger Gregory
Apr 22, 2020 | By Theresa
Customer Service Excellence
Apr 20, 2020 | By LM Masiello