You'll get a joyous blend of colors, textures and flavors with this unique seed mix. A variety of romaine and loose-leaf lettuces are represented in the 5 types of lettuce that are included: Red Sails, Flashy Trout's Back (also called Forellenschluss), Hyper Red Rumple, Bullet and Outredgeous. If you plan ahead, you can plant every 3 weeks for a continual harvest of delicious salad makings all season long. Certified organic.
Soil Temp. for Germination: 40-75°F
Days to Maturity: 50-75 Days
- Sow 3-4 seeds per inch in sterile seedling mix 3 weeks prior to planting outside.
- Two weeks after seeding, lettuce can be transplanted into individual pots.
- Remember to harden off 2-3 days before planting out. To harden off, set transplants outside in a sheltered area and reduce the amount of water.
- Direct sow 1 seed per inch as soon as the soil can be worked
- Cover seed slightly and gently press down.
- Thin as soon as 2-3 true leaves have formed.
What's In The Package: 3 grams of seed
Certifications: USDA Certified Organic by Stellar Certification Services