This fertilizer, biostimulant and soil activator is produced by a unique fermentation process and contains a selection of enzyme complexes and beneficial microorganisms (which have millions and millions of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria).
All these microorganisms, individually and working together, can:
- Grab the nitrogen in the air (nitrogen fixation) and bring it into the soil for the plants
- Produce growth promoting substances that stimulate germination and healthy plant growth
- Colonize the root zone and other parts of the soil to crowd out and rebuff plant pathogens
- Smoothly solubilize phosphorous for improved uptake
- Stimulate the decomposition process to quickly and efficiently get the nutrients out to the plants
The end result is a vibrant, living soil that will create robust plants and larger yields.
Suggested Uses: For use in foliar and soil applications as a biological starter fertilizer and a soil activator.
Shop all SaferGro Products here.
Shake well before use. Do not mix with pesticides or fungicides. Can be applied with diluted fertilizer to reduce application costs.
House Plants - Apply 1 oz (2 Tbl) per gallon of water and apply once a month.
Vegetables & Large Plants - Apply 1.5-2 oz (3-4 Tbl) per gallon of water and apply every 2-3 months as needed.
Lawn & Garden - Apply 1.5-2 oz (3-4 Tbl) per gallon of water and water in. Repeat every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
- Foliar Application: Apply 1.5-2 oz (3-4 Tbl) per gallon of water and apply to the entire tree. Do not apply to runoff.
- Soil Application: 2-3 oz (4-6 Tbl) per gallon and water in. Repeat every 4-6 weeks as needed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of properly.
Cannot Be Shipped To: IA,MD,ME,OK
Warning & Toxicities: Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients/Guaranteed Analysis:
1.0%..........Total Nitrogen (N)
- 1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
4.0%..........Soluble Potash (K2
* Derived from soy protein hydrolysate and potassium sulfate.