Humic Acid is a soil additive that is great for any type of plant and is especially good in areas where drought occurs. SaferGro Humax is extracted from Leonardite and has the following benefits:
- Increases nutrient availability and stimulates plant growth.
- Expands nutrient uptake.
- Boosts the water holding capacity of soil.
- Improves the overall quality of soil, especially tilth and aeration. Stimulates plant growth and drought resistance.
Excellent for use in vegetable and ornamental gardens, on fruit trees, roses, house plants and on lawns and turf.
- House plants – Mix 1 tsp. per gal. of water. Apply monthly.
- Vegetables and large plants – Mix 2 tsp. per gal. of water. Apply every 2-3 months or as needed.
- Lawns and gardens - Mix 1 tsp. per gal of water (coverage per gallon is ~500 square ft.) Apply every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
- Trees – Mix 2 tsp. per gal. of water as a foliar application. For soil applications, mix 2-3 tsp. per gal of water as a soil application. Repeat every 4-6 weeks or as needed.
- Hydroponics use ~ 150 ppm.
***Shipping products SKU 1810617, 1810618, and 1810619 requires a freight shipping quote and special equipment for delivery. Please call to place your order.
Cannot Be Shipped To: AR,IL,MN,NH,OK,SD
Active Ingredients: Humic Acids (derived from Leonardite)………12%